𝑪𝒉.13

~*~*~*~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒐𝒈

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒐𝒈

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 of Orcs were soon heard as they ran into the small room like a stampede. With a mighty battle cry like she had seen in the movies,she raises up her sword and starts to fight the Orcs. The disgusting smell of their odor soon filling the air. Annika plunges the sword into them and elbowed another one who came running to her. She turned around and kicked their neck. She soon slices their neck on the ground. She then runs to the next one and jumps then kicks them in the chest. The Orc falls with a yell and she plunged her sword into their stomachs. She turned around to see Legolas shooting them with his arrows along with Aragorn. She then looked to see Boromir,Gandalf,and the hobbits fighting them. She then turns around to see an Orc running toward her. She easily dodged him and sliced his neck,decapitating it. A roar was soon heard and everyone froze. A cave troll soon entered and she groans.

"You have got to be fuckin kidding." She mumbled as she fights her way back,away from the troll. The troll fights the others as Annika fights the orcs. She soon screams as she feels herself being thrown against the wall. She scoffs and gets up,grabbing her sword.

"Well hello ugly. You wanna tango? Let's tango." She says as she soon goes into her stance and soon fights it. She dodged his attacks and slides under,slicing his leg. The hollers groans in pain and soon kicks her. Annika flew back and hits another wall. She screams in pain and looks up to see Legolas. He rushes to her and she soon looks behind him to find an Orc creeping up. With all over might,she pushes Legolas to the side,gets up and pierces the sword into the Orc. The Orc stands still and she pushes it back with her index finger. The Orc falls to the ground and she picks up her sword. She then looks back at Legolas and helps him up.

"I'm fine. You're fine. Let's continue." She says and walks away,leaving him stunned for a second. Annika grimaced as she felt the pain of her ribs and back.

"Ugh I'm so gonna need a bed and realization after this." She said and soon kicks back an Orc and pierced it while punching another one,grabbing her dagger,and throws it at him. Annika retrieves both sharp objects and soon the room was down to a few more Orcs who were soon killed by Aragorn,Legolas,and Gandalf. A scream was soon heard and Annika looks over to see Frodo on the brink of passing out on the floor. Everyone rushes to his side as Boromir kills the lady of the Orcs. A roar was heard and Annika clenched her jaw as she soon turns around.

"You again?! This is the last fuckin time!" She yelled at it then begins to fight it.

"Annika!" She heard Legolas yell. He glanced at Boromir and Aragorn who shrugged and approached the creature. Boromir slides under the troll and slices his legs along with Annika who not only slices his legs but stood up pierced it's stomach. The creature yells in pain and Annika soon grabs the chain dangling from the creature and looks at Aragorn.