Part 2

Tito Marco sorry I can't go to the gym next month with you, besides I have my own personal gym in my place sagot ni Blake sa tiyuhin na bihis na bihis na mukhang aakyat ng ligaw sa bihis.

Simula ng mag gym ito ay bumata ang hitsura nito at consious na ito sa mga kinakain hindi tulad dati na naging pabaya ito sa katawan.

Pagbalik ko you should come with me. You can meet alot of girls there, di kana bumabata at give your self a break from work naman look at you wala ka ng personal life trabaho at bahay ka nalang.

Your Dad and Mom are worried about you. After your break up with Cindy you haven't dated anyone and you became workoholic Hijo nag aalalang sabi nito sa kanya.

I know you're really head over heels to that woman but she left you over her career and to your personal trainer friend Ron. It's about time to move on and meet alot of woman Hijo.

It's been few years now but I haven't see you going out and dating. Siya pa ba hangga ngayon?

Come on Tito, it's not about Cindy, I already moved on with her betrayal.

It's just happend that we opened another warehouse in Cebu that's why I'm freaking busy and need to travel alot.

You need to relax once in a while Hijo you have your managers you can designate the jobs to them and you can just supervise them. You own the company hijo.

Have a life!
Look at your younger brother Renz having the time of his life travelling and womanizing ngisi nito sa kanya.

I did not say to be like him but atleast enjoy life hijo. Don't be like me that I focus my life in the business that I forgot I have my pesonal life and lately ko lang napagtanto na kailangan kong may katuwang sa buhay na magmamahal sa akin madamdaming saad nito.

I'm not envy with him Tito, knowing Renz pag nagsawa na siya uuwi agad yon dito at may iba nanaman trip aniya sa spoiled brat na kapatid.

Besides Tito I'm not looking for girlfriend I don't need one aniya dito.

Renz tried and experience everything and he did not missed out unlike you. He loves to travel and pursue his dream.

You have everything but haven't enjoy your life. You should find your own happiness outside work Hijo. Always remember YOLO

I know Tito. I just want to focus first with our newly open warehouse in Cebu then everything will follow.

Did Mom and Dad send you to preach on me?

Ofcourse not Hijo I'm just concerned about you. Sinasayang mo ang lahi natin, sabik na kami na magka apo sa'yo nangingiting sabi nito sa kanya.

Napangiti at napakamot siya ng ulo sa kakulitan nito.

Napakaclose nito sa kanya. Ito ang kaisa isang kapatid ng Daddy niya.
Napakacool at modern nito kumpara sa Daddy niya na napaka tradisyunal at istrict. Ito palagi ang kakampi at defender niya sa pamilya simula pagka bata.

Let me guess Tito you want something that's why you're here?

Lumapad ang ngiti nito.

Parang ganoon na nga pero I want to preach you as well dahil hindi mo daw sinipot sa blind date yung anak ng bestfriend ng mommy mo anito.

Siguradong makakatikim ka ng nagging pag nagkita kayo ni Ate Elizabeth babala nito sa kanya.

Umupo siya sa sofa at nagsalin ng wine sa wine glass niya.

Spill it out Tito aniya dito. Anong sadya mo aside sa sermon biro niya dito.

"I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend but I need your help to execute it hijo. I need a good excuse para hindi siya makatunog."