Prologue

Third Person

Light Blue Silver Hair And Golden Eye's That Could Observe Everything in Existence and Non-existent. With an appearance of a beautiful young maiden. The Protagonist.

She was sitting in a chair before a desk. She just looked around while nodding.

she muttered, "I am not having a good time today." She looked bored.

«I Know» That Beauty was Like a Child, despite having a Omniscient Partner.

"Rimuru-Sama I Have The Strawberry Cake You Ordered." A Girl With Pink Hair Came

"Get in!" Said Rimuru And That Time The Mood Changed Because Of The Pink Divine Oni.

"Owo-oooo Thank you Shuna, you don't know how long I had been waiting" Rimuru Said.

"I Know Rimuru-Sama. May I Excuse Myself." then Shuna Gave A Smile "Yes"

After a Few Minutes "ahhh Ummai" Then Rimuru gets out of his room and Walk's throughout the whole building And Stops At The Window.

Rimuru Pov

Rimuru was lost in his thought. And muttered silently in his Astral Mind.

'How long has it been since I've been reincarnated.'

«93 Years»

'Oyy Ciel at least don't ruin the mood.'

«I Was Just Answering To Your Question Master{Smug}»

'Don't Say It like that, I already know your true colours.'

«Master, Does Reincarnation Seem Interesting To You»

'Of course it would seem interesting. since I've been getting bored lately.'

«Master How About Re-doing The Reincarnation Process In Another Dimension. You Can At least Live a new life there and get rid of this boringness.»

'You Can Give Terrifying Idea's Ciel, What Will Happen To Tempest Then'

«Master You Don't Seem To Trust Your Subordinates.You Can Just Order Benimaru To Take Care Of It. and Tempest Already Has a Terrifying amount of military power.»

'Okay Then, Tell Me About That Dimension'

«That Is a World Of Swords And Magic. that Consists Of Gods, Demi-Gods, Demon King, Fairies,Hero's, Humans And Monster's. that Worlds Name is (XXX) Named By That World's So Called Diety. It Has a System Like Those Games You've Played In Your Past Life.»

'A Gamelike World i See. what about that World's Power Source.'

«According To The Information Out of Unknown (Omniscience) That world contains a Particle, inferior to Magicule's That is Called Mana.»

''How So?'

«As You Know, Magicule Is Pure Magic Particle. Unlike Other Particles It Only Contains Magical Energy. But the so called Mana there, does have magic Particles, but it's not pure The Mana Contains Other Spiritual Particles Along With Magic Energy

'Ciel You Know quite a lot!' Rimuru praised Ciel. though the information you share is hard to take in. (His true Thoughts.

«I am a Manas Of course I Would know this.»

'Of Course I Was Just Joking You Are My Precious Partner'

Third Person

After a Few moments then suddenly Diablo Appeared Walking Towards Rimuru And Said "Good Morning Rimuru-Sama."