Adventure:The Sword Of Destiny

Rimuru Tempest, Age 14. It's been a month since he has enrolled. After The Last Incident, He wore his mask more frequently.

So the number of fan's he had decreased dramatically. Because they couldn't see his face. Meanwhile Prince Erik Started visiting Rimuru more, Rimuru felt it was disturbing.

Tatsuki didn't change much from before. But he looks more worried when, he's around Rimuru.

Today is the cosplay competition. This competition happened once every 5 years in the academy.

...

"Do, I really need to dress up." Rimuru was annoyed. He didn't want to participate. But Kirara forced him to do so. Kirara replied. "Of course you do."

Actually Rimuru liked dressing others, but not himself. Because it would hurt his pride as a man. Why Me!? Rimuru thought. Tatsuki was watching this while holding his laugher. "Puhaha!"

Because Kirara had dressed him as a clown. Rimuru was embarrassed. Seeing Tatsuki laugh, Red Vain's started popping out of Rimuru's forehead.

He said Furiously. "Oi! Who do you think, your laughing at." Tatsuki twitched and immediately stopped his laughter.

Large Magical Speakers started announcing. "The Competition, Will Start After 10 Minutes. All the contestants, please come quickly."

In The Room.

The Competition was about to start. So Kirara had to hurry. She Demanded Rimuru to remove his spell. "I Refuse." She was rejected very quickly.

Rimuru saw her dejected expression. And felt guilty, at the same time, he thought. Now let's see, who's the Joker.

Rimuru actually Secretly resented Tatsuki for revenge. Now Rimuru was dressed Up. From other peoples perceptive, he looked like a Goddess.

Because, His body reflected the sunlight, and Shone. His Light Blue Beautiful hair, fluttered in the air. His golden eyes shone, as if they were able to perceive everything. His cheeks were pink.

In the End, she looked Dazzling.

...

After a few moments, they arrive at the event venue. Standing at the stage there were 18 Students that participated. Because it was a royal academy. Mostly every noble was wealthy.

There were only a few, that were poor. The man with the magical mic spoke. "Now, shall we introduce all participants." There were hundreds of students in there.they all shouted. "Yes."

"Now, the first contestant." A boy with glasses came flying, at the stage. He was wearing a Red Wig, Brown Shirt that had a complex design. Actually it was covered in magic circles. "Thomas Magilic, the second son of the courts magician."

The boy chanted. "Oh Great Spirit, Shall Thee Descend." The circles flows with spirit energy. And it lit up. It shooted huge fireworks. After they Exploded looked bright rainbow color.

It was a beautiful scenery. The boy bowed slightly. And Disappeared into thin air.

...

The second person appeared shortly after. Meanwhile, Rimuru was still wearing his mask. Thinking that he'd attract too much attention.

Right at this moment. He had weared his same old, women clothing. He looked attractive in everyway. Even though, people didn't see his face. They were eyeing his body.

Rimuru felt extremely uncomfortable by those stares, because they were eyeing his body this time.

Someone please save me, it's the first time someone has looked at me this way. Rimuru was nervous even though he was used to being the centre of attention.