Chapter 5

Otto's PoV

"Remember the plan?" I ask and he nods "Yes Otto. I go to the bank and act like a bystander, so if spiderman comes you can 'kidnap' me and use me as leverage. Right?" I smirk "That's my good boy!" His face lit up and I crashed my lips onto his "Alright, go get 'em." I wink as he saunders off.

After he entered the bank I saw Parker. Apparently so did Y/N because he wandered over to Peter and this old lady and started talking. Now would be a great time to go in. While Y/N is acting normal. I heard the voice in my head and I nodded covering the actuators with an extra bit of cloth for the trenchcoat.

Peter's PoV

Y/N was in the bank. He spotted us and came over to talk, mostly to Aunt May though. "Hey Y/N, what happened at Octavius' lab?" I saw his pupils shrink as he fell to the floor in what looked like a flashback. Great job Peter. He was hyperventilating and tearing up, rocking back and forth. I knelt down to help him but he screamed "Don't touch me!"

That made my spider sense go off. Whatever the danger was, it didn't like having Y/N in distress. So my plan was to make them as uncomfortable and distressed as possible. I sat next to him and he moved away "Peter leave me alone!" He was crying. I heard a familiar whirring and clicking, what could it be? Just then the safe door was thrown at mine and Aunt May's face. Everyone cowers down hiding under the desks as Doctor Octavius starts robbing the bank. I get up and run to go change into my suit.

Otto's PoV

Where was he? The actuators had sensed something was wrong and then he heard it. The all too familiar voice of his love screaming "Don't touch me!" and "Peter leave me alone!" I growled. I was going to kill that kid when I got to him. I had thrown the vault door in Parker's direction, a few guards came but the actuators helped. I grabbed enough money and was looking around for Y/N when he saw Spider-man. "Fantastic."

We were in the heat of battle throwing bags of money at each other and car parts when I heard a small sob, I looked over to see my darling curled in a ball crying. I bet it was his fault. I grabbed Y/N and the old lady Peter was with. "Don't follow me." I growled and started to take them both up the building. Spiderman jumps above us "Hand them over." he scowls "Well of course! Pick one and I'll have the other." I smirk and Y/N puts on their best acting face "Please Spider-man! I have A boyfriend! Uh Peter parker! I want to get back to him safely! I love him!" I almost laughed at his amazing acting but almost gagged at the same time for saying they loved parker. "Tick tock spider." I wiggle them both, having a tight grip on Y/N and a loose one on the old hag. "I'm sorry sir. Octavius hand her over." I smile "Of course" the actuator raised a little before dropping May "Butterfingers" I smile continuing to climb while he goes to get her. I hear Y/N giggle "Hush love. You'll blow your cover." I whisper in his ear, I feel him shiver and smirk "I wish I could have you right here." I cock my brow "On the edge of the building?" he chuckles "Maybe the roof." They giggle

Once the police saw spiderman had the old lady they started shooting so I held out Y/N, knowing damn well he could protect himself "I still have a hostage!" I shouted and he screamed "HELP!" We had a few minutes till the police or the spider arrived. I smirked pushing him onto the roof "Oh you were great darling. We'll handle your panic attack when we get home... Now you get love and kisses. I smile connecting our lips, he moans into the kiss and I smirk "Oh, does my good boy want something other than kisses?" He nods and my smirk widens, I pick them up "We're going home. And I'm going to make you beg, little one." He whines and I tut "Quiet until we get home my love."