Friend.

5

I fell asleep from thinking to hard.
When I finally woke up, something clicked inside my head. My friend was the one that sat up the double date, so, she must know something about him, right?
I sat up in my bed and called her.
I asked her about him and she told me all of the information she knew.
I ended the conversation with a thank you before eventually hanging up on her.

**************************************

I now had all the information on him that I needed.
I placed in a report to the police station for vandalism and break in.
After reporting it, I sent photo evidence of the mess he left in my room along with some findings outside of my window for extra evidence.
-The police contacted me the next day and asked me to come down to the station for questioning.
I gave them lots of information over phone but I guess they wanted more.
I didn't think anything of it because they're the police so, I texted them back with "Yes, I will be on my way there soon."

**************************************

Later on in the day, I went down to the police station as I was instructed to do.
They made me go into the interrogation room for questioning about my ex or date, mark.
They asked me things like, "How do you know it was him?" And "Do you know what could've made him do these things?"
Obviously, I answered their questions as honest as I could.
(I don't think I have a choice here.)

**************************************

When the questioning was over, they said I was free to leave the station. So I left and drove back home.
-I parked my car in the driveway, got out and headed to the front door.
I reached inside of my purse only to realize that someone had taken my door keys or I misplaced them.
I had no reason to take them out since I only use them for one thing, my front door.
This left me concerned. I had got locked out of my house.
-I used them to lock the door back before I left so, someone had to get inside my purse to take my door keys while I was in the interrogation room. . .