The futrue or the present,

In a beautiful castle, Seven people are standing in room which looks like a big hall with serious faces. "Do you think this will work" asked Neville "We have to try" replied Hermione "We lost so many people this is our only chance" continued Ron "Then what are we waiting for spin it" said Ginny, Hermione who was holding the time turner took a deep breath and started spinning it

In the Great hall of Hogwarts everyone is having their start of term feast while chatting, the Marauders of course being the loudest even though two people of their group are reading their own books "Come on Moony and Pixie this is the start of the term and you're already reading " said a Black haired but neatly kept boy. The boy who was nicknamed Moony raised his head and rolled his eyes and went back to his book and the girl didn't even acknowledge him. "Leave them padfoot, Do you think will Lily flower accept me this year" said a boy with messy black hair. And Padfoot changed the subject by talking about quidditch, which worked.

While the boys were chatting about how the Gryffindor will also win this year the rest of the Great hall minding their buisness except the headmaster who was betting with the potions master that next year head boy and head girl he chooses are going to get together with potion master disagreeing that it is going to happen this year while the deputy headmistress shaking her head looking like she just wants sleep after the Marauders start of the year prank.

Then there was a loud bang which silenced everyone while teachers were standing up with wands raised. On the ground in between the teachers and students table were seven people who were on top of each other. The girl marauder finally looked up from her book and winced as she knows how much it hurt the person who was on the bottom don't ask her how she knows.

"ow" "get off of me ron" "stop kicking me ginny" "quite everybody is looking at us"

They all stood up facing the teachers looking awkward and a girl stepped forward and said " This is gonna sound confusing and unbelievable but we are from the future" while waving her at the other six members most people looked in disbelief or suspision while many first years looked at them in awe, th girl continued "we even have truth serum if you want you can check" and handed a small bottle to the head master Dumbledore who passed it to the potion master Slughorn he checked it nodded at Dumbledore who had a twinkle in his and smiled at the people who are to come from future meanwhile the girl marauder,Phoenix Rosecharm, didn't believe them so she waited till they say it with the truth serum while being on guard.

The girl stepped forward and took a bit of truth serum and introduced herself "Hello everyone, we are from the future and My name is Hermione Granger daughter of Wendall and Monica Granger I am 18 , Muggleborn" blood supremists looked at her in disgust but the hid as they saw the glare from the future people while many others smiled at her

Hermione passed bottle to a red haired boy who took it and drank a little bit "Hi everyone My name is Ronald Weasley son of Arthur and Molly Weasley I am also 18, Pureblood" and then passed the bottle to another red head but she is a girl and she drank a bit " Hello everyone my name is Ginerva Weasley daughter of Arthur and Molly Weasley I am 17, Pureblood" then she passed the bottle to a black haired boy who drank it a bit " Hello everyone my name is Neville Longbottom son of Alice and Frank Longbottom I am 18, Pureblood" Alice and Frank blushed as they were mentioned as the parents and also because the teasing looks they were getting from their friends causing Alice to bury her face in her hands

Neville passed the bottle to a platinum haired girl with a dreamy smile on her face which made many to smile at her back she drank it a bit " Hello everyone my name is Luna Lovegood daughter of Xenophilus and Pandora Lovegood I am 17 , Pureblood" and she passed it a platinum haired boy who drank it "Merry meet everyone My name is Draco Malfoy heir to the Malfoy house son of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy I am 18, Pureblood" Narcissa smiled at him while Lucius nodded in a proud manner with many other purebloods and he passed it the last member who like his friends drank it a little bit "Hello everyone my name is Harry Potter ,son of James and-" he paused for dramtic effect Phoenix knows this because she knows Potters since she was a baby "-Lily Potter"

There was a silence Phoenix lifted three fingers and counted "3, 2, 1" and thats when James Potter jumped and started chanting "I GOT MY LILY FLOWER" and ran towards Lily and pressed kiss towards he cheek and ran back to his friends who were patting on his back while Phoenix smirked and said " Poor lils has to tolerate you James don't worry Lily I will pray for you" which earned a "HEY" from James while no response from Lily as she was till shock from the news and the kiss she recieved on the cheek while Severus Snape scowled and Harry watched them with a teary smile and his friends were watching amused after everything settled and calm down Harry finished by saying " I am 18 and a halfblood"

Phoenix smiled at them and announced "Ok If I am not even one of these children's Godmother I swear to god I will create a hex just for you guys" while the future children chuckled a bit their parents gulped then a boy from the Slytherin answered Phoenix " Well Rosecharm I think we both know that you cannot create a hex even if you tried so stop making empty threats" with smug look towards Phoenix who glaring and said " I think we already established that I don't make empty threats, White." before the other could reply and start yet another arguement between them Harry and the others ran towards Phoenix and hugged her who was taken back in surprise " Woah okay I don't what I did to deserve this hug but Igoing with it " and hugged them Hermione was the first to pull away to announce why they were here so she went near Dumbledore and gave a paper and said "Can you please send a letter to these people they need to know about this as well just tell them arrive tomorrow morning please" Dumbledore took the paper "of course Miss Granger but I believe you need to state the reason for your visit so it can clear the confusion" Hermione straightened up and said "of course" by that time her friends are back with her except Harry and Neville who went to hug their parents she turned towards the students and took a deep breath " uhh I know you all are confused about our arrival but we are here for a very big reason I know many people already know about a dark lord is raising-" this caused many to turn serious while some were afraid and some were grinning and were thinking to join "-and this caused a war and many people died but the dark wizard who goes by the Voldermort-" many flinched even though he was just rising he killed a lot muggles and muggleborns in the last year and created a fear on his name "-was defeated temporarily-" this caused confusion how was he defeated and why was it temporary "-for 11 years but he took different form and methods to come back and he achieved it which caused another war and we lost many people close to us so to prevent the two upcoming wars we are here to watch 8 movies on how he was defeated, who defeated him , how he came back, what we lost , who won at last and how to prevent this from happening" everyone was silent trying to comprehend the information and the future people were silent too because they know its a very big information finally Mcgonagall broke the silence " where will you stay for the night " Harry replied "oh we are gonna sleep in the come and go room" many were confused except the teachers ,Remus, Lily and Phoenix.

"Well everyone off to bed first years the Prefects will show you your dorm rooms and teachers meet me in my office we have a few letters to send now everyone else off you trot" announced Dumbledore everyone went to their common room while first years followed the prefects everyone speaking about the guests who arrived and what happens in their future

The future seven went to the RoR and discussed how will they react to the future while keeping their tears at bay as they were looking at the people they lost and as they saw the one person who was there to guide them and listened to them

And the Teachers sent the letters to the people who were on the list and retired for the night while thinking how they should protect their students as they understood that the students are gonna be involved one way or the other

And the Marauders were sleeping peacefully in their dorms not knowing what the future holds for them and it is nothing but tragic

Author's Note
Comment and vote please for the next chapter to be posted don't be a silent reader and any mistake or suggestions are there please tell me. Hope you enjoyed it! 😇
1643 words