Chapter 3

Y/n Pov

Ahhh! Another day at my new school~ what could have been better than this, right?...

"ah shit, I forgot to clean my cat poop on dad's desk! I'm so doom!... "

"man, school sucks. Only kids going to school... "

"fuck, I didn't cum inside that woman last night, right?! I don't want to have a child at this age!.... "

And as always, random thoughts... the world revolves just to get shittier, isn't it?...

"cupboard are meant to be flat... so does my boob... "

And who the hell is this woman who'd been talking about her boob since yesterday?!?!?...

"hiya y/n!... "greet Karina sunbaenim as she punch me lightly on the shoulder...

"annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim. I see you're not late today... "

"I kinda get up early this morning so why not I came to school early, right?... "she said had me nod agreeing...

Oh, she had my manga in her hand...

"reading Let's Fall In Love?... "I ask and she look suprise with my question...

"you know this manga?... "

Urmm yeah??...

"I read it too... "

"really?!?! That's cool! Now I have a buddy who I can talk about this manga with!... "

Is she that happy to know that there's someone who actually read my manga? I guess she's a big fan of mine... correction, my manga work...

"you're that excited just for this manga huh?... "I ask and she nod smiling...

"you don't know how much I love Kumeko sensei manga although this was his first manga, I'm really looking forward it! I wish I could met with Kumeko sensei himself and tell him how much I love and I adore him... "

"is that so? Then you might see him one day... "I said and she nod...

"I hope so! I'll meet with him someday!... "

If only I'm brave enough to tell you that I'm Kumeko Kim...

"I'll pray for you... "

"thanks. I should go now to my classroom now. See ya later at club meeting!... "she bid her goodbye to me and left...

That's right, I just have to live my life just like so...

In the classroom...

"I'll leave now because I've got something to handle. Class monitor please make sure everyone submit their work before recess. That's all for today's class... "said Mr Taecyeon and leave...

Luckily I finished my work a bit earlier...

"uhh Kai, who's the class monitor again?... "I ask and he point at Luda. Oh! she's the class monitor?!...

"hello y/n. You want to submit your work?... "she greet me and I pass him the paper sheet that contains my work...

"has everyone submit their work?... "I ask but she shook her head...

"for now, only you, Kai, and Dayoung had submit. The rest still doing it... "

"I see. Is it tough though to be the class monitor?... "

"hmm sometimes. When everyone didn't work together so I got the blame for everyone who didn't finish their work... "

Dude, that's unfair...