𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 .𝟬𝟮

✦ ˚ *﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌* ˚ ✦

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝟎.𝟐
ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・── ☾ 𝘗𝘖𝘒𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘌 ☽︎ ──・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ
┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃┈ 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣
"𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . 𝚆𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽, 𝙳.𝙲. 𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟺, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 𝟸:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴.

𝓐s his vision became less blurred and the colors started to separate, Peter started feeling exceptionally feisty as his eyes darted around the dark room he was in. "Who the hell are you people?" He groaned, when he realized his hands were tied behind his back. "Seriously? I can't even move my hands?"

"Peter Parker." An unidentifiable voice said from behind him, then a couple foot steps are vaguely heard, but not enough steps for the person to become visible to him. "Spiderman." The voice said again.

Peter decided playing coy was his best bet, since he had no idea who these people were, where he was, or if he was even still with The Blood Spades. "Who?" He asked, with an air of confidence in his voice that the group people might have just believed if they didn't have undeniable proof.

"Don't play dumb. We know you're Spiderman." Another voice, that belonged to a man that stood in front of him who's eyes covered by dark shades.

"Yeah okay." Peter said with a small chuckle, clearly still not buying their story, or trying to seem like he didn't. Either way his voice was assertive.

"Peter, this would move a lot smoother if you just admitted who you are." The first unidentifiable voice's body was now in sight of Peter, and he did his best to hold back his shock. The president????

"Mr. President..." He mumbled. Was he supposed to like... bow or something? No, you do that for kings, but aren't kings and presidents essentially the same? Whatever, he couldn't bow anyway, he was tied up. Is the president allowed to do something like this? I mean... who cares though right? He's the president, he could probably get away with anything but—

"Yes. Nice to meet you Peter."

"Um... you too... Mr. President." He croaked out. His macho facade was crumbling as he stared at the leader of his nation. This man could put him behind bars indefinitely. There was no hiding anymore. He certainly knew everything. Crap. He was screwed.Think, think, think. There has to be a way out of this. The hero thought.