Red Son x Reader [M! Water Wielder]

A/N: Heyooo guess who's back? I'm sorry for the long wait, but here's an extra long chapter ! :)
I ask that you all please read the ending author's note, happy reading !

This work is unedited

Requested By: @CakeiesLol

____

The first thing that is noticed about Red Son's appearance as he stepped into his family's estate is that he's sopping wet. Another unsuccessful encounter with the Monkie Kid's squad is what was everyone's guess. Though, there was something unusual about his return; even his parents could sense it, and they barely pay attention to their son at all. Neither of them brought it to attention of course, they didn't seem to care.

Well, until dinner came that is.

The three ate in silence as Bull Clones served the family multiple meals, the faint sound of sizzling filled the room alongside the sound of silverware. Demon Bull King's eye couldn't help but twitch as the sizzle became more repetitive until he finally looked up to find his ... offspring setting a small blaze only to extinguish it with some sort of liquid in a dropper. The Princess looked up as her husband did, ready to offer some defense for her son, but her expression was replaced with confusion.

Extinguish Red Son's flame? Impossible. He mastered the Samadhi Fire, it cannot be extinguished with any normal liquid.

"Son," She started, "What do you have there?" She placed the fork down, dabbing the sides of her mouth with the napkin in her lap. Princess Iron Fan always kept herself to a cleaner standard compared to her husband. Then again, he is king. She expected any other answer, something that wouldn't send a chill down her back just as she had when she discovered her son had been bound by the Goddess of Mercy.

Princess Iron Fan, nor Demon Bull King, expected the answer their ears would be given.

Red Son paused, suddenly finding his throat dry as he was too lost in his own thoughts. He forced a gulp down his throat. "Well, mother, I..." He glanced at the container in his hand, sighing, "It's just water." He felt like he was lying to his parents, but it was the honest truth. He couldn't even comprehend how pure water was affecting him.

His parents glanced at each other, uneasy. The next answer from Red Son would be very crucial, if he has some run-ins with Divine figures who are not Wukong or the Monkie Kid, it could mean trouble. The Princess clutched the skirt of her outfit, she did not wish to lose her son again. Seeing the subtle distress his wife is under, Demon Bull King decided to be the one to pry, "Where did you obtain this water?"

Red Son huffed, putting the container down and crossing his arms. It was that feeling whenever his parents gave him a backhanded statement, but worse because they were pitying him! Him! Red Son! He picked up a fork and finally disturbed his food's peace, "Some water wielding peasant. It's nothing to worry about mother, father, for I," He put a hand to his chest in a form of patriotism to himself, "Red Son, son of the great Demon Bull King and Princess Iron Fan, will not let this peasant stop us from taking what is rightfully ours!"

"Yes, but-," Demon Bull King was cut off as Red Son abruptly stood up, the chair making an unpleasant noise as it scratched the floor. The boy shoved the container in his coat pocket, picking him his plate and glass. He wasn't going to sit here and let his parents undermine his efforts to help once more, he wouldn't hear of it tonight.

"I would like to be alone in my room now, thank you."

As he left the hall, Demon Bull King reached over to hold his wife's hand. If they interfered surely their son would do something even more dangerous and put his life at risk again. They had to trust him to handle this, even if it broke Princess Iron Fan's heart to admit.