Chapter :2 : Joys of life

A/N: Sorry for the very late update....I m trying something new in this chapter....lemme know what u think about it. Do vote, comment and follow my account for more updates! Happy Wednesday!

++++++++Meera's POV++++++++

15/1/2022
Around 3 pm IST

"Meera....sweetheart...can you wake me up by 4:30 ? , I am very sleepy" mumbled amma. " Sure ma, sleep well" I said, knowing that she would have hardly heard me."Hmm, that's it" I whispered to myself as I finished the last circle . "Bloody rusted rods...making me cover up the mistake you did eh?" I muttered angrily as i pained half wall of our balcony. Thanks to my mom's idea of making metal stands for flowerpots and appa's negligence of extra water, the wall looked like a rust waterfall with brown water stains cascading. "Meera, what are you doing instead of studying?" asked appa. 'I am taking a break appa!" I called out ."Whatever" he said thoroughly distracted. "what is the use of you talking to me when you are busy " I thought to myself as I finished painting the last Chinese lamp. Today was the festival of harvest. And for us Tamilian 's (A/N : no offence, to all Indians within and out of India)this festival is extra special and really tiring. All the cleaning and dusting took off Meera's usually bubbly attitude to downright annoyed. "Ah! aren't u improving" came a voice from behind as I jumped in fear. "Appa!" I yelled as I flicked my paint brush at him, only to receive a laugh in return.

A/N (3): Sorry if its too short.....too tired to type.