(42)

"Roger that." Taking my tranq gun from my holster I aim and shoot. "I don't think you'll need my help at all. But I guess I can set up a course over the weekend so you can test your ability." I nod happily. Great! I knew I had skills but I didn't know they were that good. "Go along and practice your quirk with the others now." Snipe-sensei shoos me away.

"Finx call Kiui." My watch stirs to live and a holographic screen appears from my watch. "Hello Izuku, what can I do for you?" From the looks of it he is jumping from buildings. "I was wondering if you could help Kami. You both are electricity users anyways." I here a grunt from beside me and look to see Mineta. "Yeah, yeah I will do that see ya." I end the call and check up on Mineta. "Are you okay there?" When I turn the corner I see his head bleeding and a massive amount of his purple balls scattered. "Woah, what happened here, looks like a grape explosion." Mineta looks up at the sound of my voice. "Midoriya! Thank the heavens its you!"

The small boy runs to me holding his scalp. "Help me please, you've gotta help me! My head is on fire." He cries, clinging to my leg. "I-I I can't really help you like that I need a healing quirk or- or something!" I exclaimed. "Well I can help you with something. Your quirk. Those balls from your head can stick and unstick at you command right?" Mineta nods his head in conformation. "Then can't you give a few to power loader and as he to make a weapon for you using those? That way you don't have to use them all at once." Mineta's jaw drops and he's eyes widen.

"You're a genius! Oh my precious scalp won't have to go through so much pain." Mineta cries into my leg, rubbing his face on my limb. "Yeah yeah, but you still have to train the amount of balls you can release. And for your weapon maybe a rope with your balls at the end of each side?" My suggestion was more like a question just testing the waters. "Whatever you say Midoriya. I'll work very hard to prove my greatness. Master Midoriya, you are my new master!" Mineta runs away leaving me in the alley. Master? What? All I did was give him some advice!

I sigh and shake my head. I move to a fire exit and climb my way to the roof. Maybe I should try hoping for a quirk, like I did before. I cross my legs and close my eyes, slowing my breathing as well. Sitting in silence I raise my senses so much that I can feel the vibrations of Bakugo's explosions. Or that I can hear the footsteps of Iida. I wish for.......a quirk that allows me to gather energy from plants. Like before a huge wave of tiredness swept upon me. At the same time a feeling of fullness filled a hole I never knew existed.

Using my staff, I slowly rose to my feet. I learned before that if I twist the staff fast enough it will stop me from falling to my death. How I learned...you can say I almost fell off of a roof while trying to jump to another. Getting the rotation needed for this trick I jumped from the building safely landing. On the ground I made way to a grass patch. "Time to test this out." I touched my fingers to the grass and a surge of energy swam through me as the grass died. "Ok how about I try again?" I walk to another patch. This time when I touched the grass I thought only of taking a bit of energy.

Instead of wilting quickly as my other attempt did this patch only looked less green. "So I have that down. What about not taking any at all?" My fingers find the blades of the grass as I imagine taking no energy from it. Nothing. Wow I'm a pro, and I only had this quirk for a couple of minutes. A quirk like this will help when I'm low on energy in the future. "Students! Class will be ending in 10 minutes please come back to the viewing room for our final activity." The speaker above me made me jump but I calmed down soon after.

On my way back I met up with Kaminari and we talked about his training. "Yeah and Kiui was a massive help for me. Thanks a lot for sending him my way!" The blonde smiles at me showing his gratitude. "It's no problem Kiui probably was a bit excited to let his quirk free for a bit." I chuckle as the floof in question agrees. "It was a nice work out. Those teachers of yours don't even care that I get my exercise as well."  He rants for the rest of the walk back about how he too is a student and needs a challenge. Both myself and Kaminari let him as we found it amusing.

"Ok, now that everyone is here I will give you instructions for your activity. It simple, write a summary of what you did for this lesson and turn it in to your homer teacher. These will be given to the principal's student to analyze and be given back to you to help. As some of you might know in two months the sports festival will take place. Your homeroom teacher will give you more information on a later date." Snipe-sensei hands out papers and pencils and for the rest of the class time we write what we did and learned. Even though I know that it will be me what will have to go through these 41 summaries I still write. This will be a pain to do but at least I have two months to get it done.