(50)

Hours had passed, 3 to be specific. I was about to make the announcement about dinner. "Now since training for today is out of the way there are two more things before it's lights out. One is to make dinner. For today and every other day your here you will be fishing. If you find edible berries or plants good for you. Second is the lesson. As agreed, I am in charge of teaching you the lessons so that we can be here. All of you are allowed to use your quirk to catch and cook your meals, see ya!" I walk away toward my hut where my meal is.

The cookware I need was already in the hut from back when I lived here so there was no need to use my quirk. I oiled a pan before adding potatoes, carrots, salt and some pepper. While the vegetables were in the oven the next thing is the chicken. I put it on the clean counter and use my knife to tenderize it. Then getting my eggs, seasonings, flour, and bowls I season the chicken before coating it in the eggs and flour. The next step was to fry the chicken in oil and once I finished I took the vegetables out the oven and moved them to a plate. Lastly I made some gravy with a butter, milk, and flour mixture and plated my meal.

 Lastly I made some gravy with a butter, milk, and flour mixture and plated my meal

I at at the small table and looked at my watch

I at at the small table and looked at my watch. It's not time for Eri to go to sleep yet. Maybe I can call her. "Finx, video call Eri." Immediately a hologram pops up in front of me. In a matter of a few rings the silver haired girl picks up. "Izuku! How's your day? Did you miss me? Did you have fun? Have you slept?" Her questions come at a fast pace, the one that I use when rambling. "Hi Eri. My days has been good. I missed you lots. Yes, I've had fun. Being in the nature reminds me of good times. No I haven't slept since I woke up. But tell me about your day." As I eat my dinner Eri rambles about all the things she's done and how Mr. Aizawa and his hisband are fun to hang out with. The smile on her face brings me happiness knowing that she's in good hands.

The door to the room she's in opens up. "Eri it's time to go to sleep. Say good night to Izuku and I can tuck you in." Surprisingly it was Present Mic whose soft voice was heard. Usually the teacher was very loud in his lessons so it shocked me he could be so quiet. I so times forget that heroes and teachers are people just like everyone else. "Love you Eri, goodnight." After the phone ends I clean my dishes before readying the place for a lesson. The walkie helps me notify the others of the plan and I give them an extra 10 minutes just to get here.

The warm breeze hits my skin as I step out the door. In front of the gate you can see the 6 waiting. "Why do we have to wait out here? And what is this gate gonna do to stop us?" Mineta says pointing at the gate in confusion. I step out of the gate and pick up a stray rock. Turning to throw the rock at the house the gate shoots up and blocks it before going back down. "Trust me this gate is near in penetrable. Anyways let me allow your entry. Only people with a certain chip or card can enter." A hidden panel is on the left side of the gate and holds the security controls. I pressed a few buttons and motioned for them to walk in. After removing my card I followed them. "Let's get to learning!"

3rd PoV
Classroom of 1-A, 8:45am

As the students poured in for homeroom they all noticed an absence of some of their peers. "Woah! Where's Midoriya-kun and the 3 others?" Sero voiced. The students eyes traveled around the room to try to spot them but hadn't come up with anything. "Well in the absence of the class president I believe that I am fit to replace him!" The prestigious son of the Iida's called. "Actually, Midoriya wrote a letter on what he wants to happen when he is gone." The homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa, makes himself known. He holds up an envelope to the class before reading.

"Dear Class 1-A,

I, along with 5 other students will be absent for this week. In my place the vice president, Momo, will be held in charge. Once I return I expect all of you to have trained for a minimum of 6 hours and passed the test with a 60% or higher. Also the dorm lobby and your rooms must be clean for a dorm check. Make sure that the fridge is restocked as well. Anyways, enjoy your break, and DON'T cause trouble." Aizawa places the letter in his desk before leaving.

As the door closes chatter is loud in the room. "6 whole hours?! Why only now does he make us do these things?" It was Aoyama who was complaining, rubbing his stomach in emphasis of how it would hurt it. "Calm down guys! This break isn't just to relax we were given time to train for the sports festival so that's probably why Midoriya-kun is gone." Momo seizes the noise and takes control of the class. The bell rings and it was time for the first subject of the day.

When the final bell rung Class 1-A tried to leave their classroom but were blocked in by students from multiple first year classes. "Do you all think your high and mighty just because you got attacked by villains?" It was someone from the general studies course. "Well your not because if one of you slip up we could easily take your place. Watch your backs." Another said. "Huh?! Who the fuck do you fucking extras think you're talking to?! I'm going fucking pummel your asses! I'll be first just you see, losers!" The sparky blonde explodes with anger, popping small explosions to add extra effects. After shoving his way he exits and soon the crowd disbanded.

(A/N: This is the last chapter for book 1!! Book 2 will be out next Tuesday 5:30pm EST, so keep a look out.)