Abused

" Dad please open the door" Y/n screamed
" It will be good for you if you just co-operate " Man said
" Please don't do this" She said looking at the man and he just smirked
" Well I don't have much time " With that he grabbed her hand and forcefully walked to the bed and throw her on the bed
"Please don't do this please I beg you" Y/n said crying her heart out.
" Stop this shit" The man said gritting his teeths
" Please.. " She mumbled and he grabbed her chin and forcefully started to kiss and bite her neck causing he wiggle for escape.
Bcz of that the man slapped her harshly making her stop trying and he did his thing.
Well her dad use her body to get money. He gets people to let their frustration out on her. And this happen often even sometimes he himself use her. Like her own father use her.
After using her body the man left her all naked laying on the bed with half open eyes and bruised lips and neck.
He paid to her dad and her dad came in the room and smirked at her.
" Get up you bitch and go into your room" He yelled but she didn't move a inch.
" So you are ignoring me. " He said and took off his belt and started to beat her.
" Ahhh dad please.. " She screamed
" You are ignoring me" He said as he throw another slap on her necked body
" Ahh... I am sorry dad" She said but he didn't stop he beat her until he is satisfied with beating and she passed out.

Meanwhile  with jungkook.
" She ran away " Yoongi said
"Who? " Jin asked
" Jungkook's girlfriend " Yoongi replied.
" WHAT?? " Jin and namjoon yelled.
" Yes.. And in fact I found out she was using his money to complete her needs" He continued.
" She emptied his one of account which had millions " He said and other just listen to him with wide eyes open.
" What is happening here? " They heard jungkook
" Uh?? Nothing "Jin said trying to act cool
" Hyung! " Jungkook said in stern voice.
" Well yoongi found your gf neel one of your account which had millions and run away " Jin said and jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.
"What? " Jungkook said.
" Yes.. I have proof" Yoongi said showing him bills and back statement.
" She won't do that hyung she can ask me anything why would she do it in this way" Jungkook said not want to believe
Ding
Jungkook's mobile lit up. He opened it and saw a massege from his gf.
'Hey kook
Thanks for the money.. I was just using you for my need and I got what I want so I am leaving you.. So good bye.. 😉😏'
After reading the massege his blood started to boil. He throw his mobile on wall and break it.
" Kim ria.. You are dead " He muttered
"Get me her location" He ordered yoongi and left to his room.

They started to find her but she was very clever she turned off her mobile or else she bought new mobile and she left the country.

Day by day jungkook wad fuming in rage.
After a week yoongi found out about her address and went to jungkook.
" We found her" Yoongi said
" Where is she? " He asked
"Busan" Hobi said
" She never went there " Jungkook said
" She is living with a man who can sold her if he gets enough money " Yoongi said
" Get her" Jungkook said and they nod.
" Are you coming with us? " Jimin asked
" Yes. I want to see her face" He said
" Okay.. We'll leave Tomorrow in the morning " Yoongi said and they left jungkook alone.
" You are going to pay me Kim ria " He said to himself clutching his jaw.