Worried

As she did her business and walked out of the restroom she saw a face, she didn't wanted to see.
HER FATHER.
" Woahh look whom I found here?? " Her father said looking straight into heart.
" How dare you run away from me? " He said walking to her.
She felt her breathing got heavy. She didn't wanted to go to him again. She wasn't ready to go back to that hell.
" I am going to punish you till you die fucking bitch" He said gripping her throat.
Gasping for the oxygen, she struggled under his grip. Trying to punch him, push him, but nothing worked. He was way more stronger than her. She could feel her vision getting blur. With the full force she had, she kicked him between his legs.
That made him groan and lose grip on her and she took that advantage and ran back to jimin.

JIMIN P. O. V.

What is taking her so long... She was looking so cute today..
"Jimin... " I heard shaking voice.
"Omo.. Y/n what happened? " I asked worried
" C-can we please go back " She said holding my hand tightly
" Why?? What happened ? " I asked again
" Please... I want to go back please " She said and started crying " Please I beg you please.. " Her sobb started getting heavy.
" Okay okay... Please don't cry.. Let's go" I said taking all the stuff and holding her shoulder we rushed out.
" Y/n stay in the car I'll go pay the bill" I said and she nod.
Paying the bill I rushed to the car and saw her still shaking.
" Y/n..??what happened baby?? " I said in softest tone
" Take me home please " She mumbled tears still flowing from her eyes.
Sighing I start the car and decided not to ask anything for now.
Soon we made it to the mansion. Everyone was having fun watching movie. And as we entered she ran straight to the jungkook making all of us shock.

AUTHOR P. O. V.

As she ran to him she straight went on her knees making everyone gasp and shock.
" Please don't send me there please I beg you. " She said
" What are you doing? " Jungkook said
" I beg you.. Please don't send me there please.. I don't wanna go back to him. Please I'll do everything you want. I'll do all the chorus, cleaning, if you want I'll just sleep on the floor. I'll do everything you say without a word. Please don't send me there " She said rubbing her hands together in begging manner
" Y/n stop doing this.. What happened to you? " Jungkook asked again putting his hand on her shoulder and she flinched.
" Please " She whispered and her body mate the cold floor.
"Y/n!!! " They shouted and rushed to her.
Jungkook took her in his arms without wasting a second.
" Yahh!! Y/n" He said patting her cheeks
" Call the doctor " Jin said
" Hyung... " Jungkook called jin
" Her nose is bleeding " He said looking at her bloody nose
" Shit!! Get the cars ready we need to take her to the hospital " Jin said and they ran.
" Jimin drive" Jungkook said
Taking keys jimin just followed what jungkook said silently.

Seating in the backseat jungkook took his coat off and place it on her lower body. Making sure there is nothing to see.
As they reached the hospital she was immediately took away in the emergency ward.
" Jimin what happened there? " Jin asked
" I don't know hyung" Jimin replied truthfully.
" Jimin. What happened there? " This time namjoon asked him sternly
" I said I don't know " Jimin said starting to get irritate
" Everything was going perfect. We went to our daily restaurant. We were eating and she said she need to use restroom and she went... And she took lot of time to come back. I was also worried. And then she come running, breathing heavily, she just said let's go home. I asked her many times what happened, but she didn't say a word. She was looking so scared so I didn't force her. Then this happened. " Jimin told them.
" You are the reason this happened " Jungkook said with straight face.
" What do you mean" Jimin said
" If you didn't took her out on your so called date. This wouldn't be happened " He said glaring
" She is not your slave. Whom you want to cage" Jimin said gritting his teeth
" I bought her here. If she is a slave then she is a my slave. You have no rights to do anything to her" Jungkook said facing jiming closely
" And only I will decide with whom she can roam around and with whom she can not. " Jungkook completed.
" Now you are showing your care? Are you in love now? " Jimin asked clenching his jaw
" What if I say yes? Stay away from her. I took her here so she belongs to me. " Jungkook said and before anything more could happen doctor came and they moved away from each other.
" What happened to her doc? " Jin asked
" Um.. Someone chocked her really hard. That caused her breathing vasel damage. She might diagnosed with asthma. I am not sure yet. But when she wake up we need to take her under observation. Just take some precautions like, don't let her do anything that cause her breathing un even. That can cause her get asthma attack. " Doctor said and the bois nod their head
" Okay doctor thank you.. " Namjoon said
" You can meet her once she is shifted to the vip ward" Doc said and left.
" Namjoon.. You know what you need to do" Jungkook said walking out from there straight to the vip ward.