Burnt

Y/n P. O. V.
" Happy birthday " I heard someone yelled
It's been waiting weeks since I am here with these 7 men's and now I know their names too.
As I looked at the source of the voice it was hoseok who was chirping. But who's birthday it was?
So I continued to look at hoseok and he went to jimin and hugged him and wished him again.
" Thank you hyung" Jimin said
Should I wish him too? Having trouble about wishing him or not I just went to him and wished him smiling
" Happy birthday jimin-shi" I said and bowed.
" Yeah thank you " He said with straight face I don't he like me wishing him so I just left them alone.
" Ria. " Some one called me from kitchen so and I went in the kitchen and saw master Jin was there holding a spatula.
" Look we are going out and will be coming in the night and today is jimin's birthday so make japchae and kimbap he likes them okay? " Jin said and I nod.
"And one more thing what is your size? " He asked with red ears
" What? " I asked not getting his point
" Aahhh whater I'll be just get going " He said and I bowed.

Among all of them Jin and taehyung do talk to me little bit of politeness but others don't.
Letting my thoughts away I went to living and found them leaving so I just started to do my daily chorus.

In the evening.

I decided to make what Jin asked me to with all my concentration I started to make kimbap.
After making them I neatly put them on the plate

After that I started to make japchae after an half hour I was done

" It won't be enough I think I should make something more " With that I decide to make egg rolls I took eggs and everything needed and put pan on the gas and pured some oil in that and wait for it to heat

As I was about to pour the mixture in the pan I felt someone back hugging me. And smelt strong alcohol.
" Enjoying huh" I heard him saying and I knew who it was. It was JUNGKOOK.
" After hurting me so much emotionally how can you enjoying ria" He said and I gulped.
" HOW"  He yelled and took my palms and put them in that heated pan.
" AAHHHH" I screamed
" Are you enjoying now? " He said holding my hands more tightly
" Aaahhhh please jungkook it's hurting " I yelled but he didn't budge
" I want you to feel that pain which you gave me... " He said I tried to wiggle but his weight was much more than mine.
"AAAAAAHHHHHH" I screamed on too of my lungs as I felt my skin burnt.
" Yahhh " I heard and jungkook was no longer holding my hands he was on floor groaning. And I was on my knees crying my heart out.
" Ria.. " I heard and Jin was looking at my hands
" Shit" He cursed and was saying something but there was nothing my ears was listening I was just crying my heart out.

Jin's P. O. V.

"Take this idiot in his room" I said looking at jungkook.
" I'll take her in my room" I said looking at ria.
I felt so bad for her she was crying so badly her hands were almost burnt blood was showing I am sure she must be in big pain. This jungkook is so idiot. How can he do this to her. He was so in love with her. And now this. This is so unbelievable.
" Ria" I called her softly but she was just crying
I tried to hold her but she was shivering.
Finally getting hold on her I walked her in my room.
I let her get calm down but she passed out crying on my bed.
Sighing I took her hand and started to put Oniment on it and let her sleep.

In the morning.

Author P. O. V.
" Arghh" Jungkook groan as he woke up.
" My head " He said called y/n
" Ria.. " He said but there was no reply he called her more than 5 times but soon get irritated having no reply and went down stairs
" Oh you wake up? " Jin said
" Yeah. But where is that cheater " Jungkook said
" Here take this after this we need a serious talk" Jin said and jungkook looked at him and others.
Jin had straight face on the other hand others had worried face.
He took that medicine and then Jin grabbed his Coller and drag started to drag him
" What are you doing hyung" Jungkook said
" Jin hyung let it be " Jimin said
" Yeah hyung.. He was drunk" Yoongi said
And Jin stopped
" Him being drunk don't him give any permission to hurt someone in that way" Jin said shooting glares at jungkook
" Bu-" Jin cut yoongi off
" One single word from any one of you and I am not part of this family " Jin said and everything went drop dead silent.
Soon they made to Jin's room
" Here is your cheater " Jin said and pushed jungkook in front of y/n' s sleeping figure.
" Woahhh did you had fun? " Jungkook said smirking at Jin making other's eyes wide.
" Well yes. If this is what you are waiting for but I had fun cleaning them " Jin said and shoved blanket off her hands just as they saw her hands jungkook was speechless. Gasping was heard in the room.
" I had lot of fun doing this Mr. Jeon" Jin said shooking his head.
" Who did this? " Jungkook said.
" Yeah of course you don't remember anything " Jin said
" You, yourself did this" Jin said walking to jungkook
" I-i? " Jungkook shutter
" Yes you. Where is that love and everything gone jungkook. Whatever she did who gave you rights to hurt her in this way? You crossed your limits this time. And no matter what I am not forgiving you for this" Jin said.
" I am sorry" Jungkook said holding his tears.
" Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to her. But keep one thing in your mind I am very disappointed in you" Jin said
" Ahh" Y/n whince and tried to open her eyes.
" Ria?? " Jin went to her and helped her to seat but just as she looked at jungkook she freaked out.
" NO. PLEASE. DON'T HURT ME. PLEASE "  She screamed and tried to get up.
" Ria.. Calm down.. " Jin tried to hold her but she wasn't herself.
" Noo... He will hurt me. Nooo please don't hurt me " She  said and jungkook just looked at her
" I beg you.. " She said and went near jungkook and kneel down making all of their eyes wide.
" Ri-" Jungkook tried to say something but she wasn't letting him say anything
" If you hate me so much just kill me. I can't bear this please. I don't know what I've done to you but please just kill me already. I am tired of this. I am tired of telling you I am not that ria but yo- AHHHH" she screamed in the last holding her head.
" Ria" Jungkook panicked and hold her.
"Ria!! " Jin rushed to them but she was unconscious, jungkook tried to wake her up but then he saw blood coming from her nose and he panicked more.
" HYUNG!!!! GET THE CAR READY "  Jungkook yelled and took her in his arms and rushed outside.