Hi guys so this one is I'm gonna make past mdzs react to they're actors as they're future life
I'm supposed to make this in wit but i just make it here however it's 1:49 am now here in my country but here i am making an story haha well let's just start now shall we?

°°°

In Gusu

"YOU! Come here let me smack you!" Jiang Cheng shouted as he come running to wei wuxian who pour an water on his head."Hell no!"Wei Wuxian answer to him as he come running away from Jiang Cheng.

I forgot to say they are currently still studying in Gusu

"YOU-" Jiang was about to catch him when suddenly they-...boom! they are suddenly in an room who look weird that they can see an big black box in the room.

boom! they are suddenly in an room who look weird that they can see an big black box in the room

Just imagine guys that the room is bigger and have more chairs and yes the tv is that big-

"Where the hell are we!?" Jiang Cheng said as they stop running when they got in that room and look around at the room with an big black box "Hi!" Someone said and they suddenly turn around and see a girl with three boys that have Lan and Jin robes Wei Wuxian ask "Who are you guys?" The four people look at each other and look at the two awkwardly the one with the lan clan robes who look more calmly answer him.

"I'm Lan Yuan courtesy name Lan Shizui" Lan Shizui.

After he said that he point his finger on each of people and introduce them one by one he first turn to the other lan boy and said "This is Lan Jingyi" and he point to the other boy who have yellow robes and said "And this is Jin Ling" he said kindly and calmly as he put down his hand and the girl introduce herself.

"Hi! I'm amina!" I said.

Yes that's gonna be my current name here cause i can't think any and i got bored in just C eh

"SOoo i just want you guys to react and your currently guys in the future-" As i said that Jiang Cheng suddenly shouted and cut me off "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT FUTURE AND REACTING-!?" he shouted."Well you guys currently in the future and you guys will react using that" I point my finger in the tv.

/After a long as* explanation cause Jiang Cheng don't want to listen to us and the other people already got there as i already teleport them and explain to them and i explain to them too about modern/

"So where just gonna react about our next life is that right maiden Amina?" Lan Xichen.

"Yes your right and please just call me by my name" I said.

He nodded "Alright then but i got a question for the two people that have lan clan robes" Lan Xichen said."May i ask what do you want to ask uncl- i mean zewu-jun?" A-yuan asked.

/Yes they call him that cause he's not sect leader yet/

"As Amina said we are currently in the future do you guys came from the future too?" Lan Xichen asked."Yes we are from the future but not in this timeline" A-yuan answer."Oh thank you from answering but this is last question who are your parents guys?" Lan Xichen question again."There are Lan Xi-" As jingyi was about to said that i put an hand on his mouth"there are not supposed to know yet" I hissed at him."Fine fine" He said as he rolled his eyes it's good that lan qiren is not looking cause if he is y'know what will happen-

•••

625 words guys all of that well except these words'🤧'
I'm so happy again AHHHHH
well that's it hope you guys love it sorry for the mistakes:'>

Bye goodnight it's 3:23 am here now so gonna sleep idk guys just tell me the mistakes and I'm gonna edit that I'm kinda sleepy now bye!