One

"JOHN B WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?" Leah said while walking to the dock, you kept your hands on your stomach feeling pain but you kept walking. "What Leah?" He looked like he was busy or just didn't care "fine nothing I'll be in my room" she started to walk away.

~Leah's pov~

"Finally I'm back here, I hope my bruises aren't turning black and blue again" you pulled up your shirt seeing that it was worst, your thoughts stopped when you heard John b voice calling you " Leah come on you have school" "RIGHT COMING" you put your shirt down and walked out side. "I'm gonna walk today, tell JJ bye for me, love ya!"he looked at you and then walked away, "bye love ya to Leah" you started down the main road.

There will be abuse coming up soon I will tell you before I will put a TW and tell you when it's done.

You got to school seeing kie and the 'kooks' there, kie came running up to you but you kinda just walked away from her. " hey Leah wait up!" "Huh?" You turned around to see kie walking up to you "oh hey kie what's up" "oh you know nothing much just being a pouge" "right..." she looked at you but u started off again to head to your class. It was the end of the day and you started to walk home again. "Yo Lee-bee" you sighed and trued around "oh hey J what's up" "nothing I saw you and wonder if u wanted a ride back home" "sure thanks" you got on his motorcycle and rapt your arms around his waist.