Four

You looked over to Jj then back to John b "this is gods way of saying to fish!", they got the boat ready and headed to popes place. "Hey miss Amy how did you make it?" I said while the two boys were joking around, "we're still here" I smiled at her as we slowly when by " she totally looked at me" I rolled my eyes at jj "I saw it" John b laughed "y'all are idiots" I laughed while we were seeing pope cleaning the deck. " mandatory meeting, I repeat mandatory meeting" I chuckled at John b "I can't my pops got me on lockdown" I started to whisper to him "get on the boat pope" "your dads a pussy over" I laughed at jj while he smirked at pope "I heard that you little asshole" I snicker at what his dad said. After alittle bit pope jumped on the boat, "I'll do it tomorrow dad!" "Oh no you won't come back here you will clean fish and clean your god dam room AND I DONT LIKE YOUR FRIENDS!" "HEY WHAT ABOUT ME SIR?!" I called back looking with a fake sad face "I ONLY LIKE LEAH" I looked at the three boys and laughed. We went to kie house, we saw her walking down with a small cooler "top of the morning m'lady" he held out his hand and I got kinda jealous but didn't show it. "Oh I have some juice boxes and you know carrots and hummus" "is it my kind of juice boxes?" She nodded and I sighed knowing I couldn't have one. I was looking out at the river hoping to see something cool, I didn't, I got out my book and started to read. Next thing I know is there's beer on my book, "JJ DUDE REALLY" he laughed at me then the boat made a sudden stop making jj fall in the water and my book go flying with him. " shit!" I got up and looked for my book, jj came up and looked at me "I think my heels touched the back of my head" I laughed at his comment, he swam to the boat and climbed up "uh guys I think there's a boat down there" "don't be silly pope" I snicker at jj comment then went of where pope was "holy shit he's right guys" I took off my shirt before anyone could say anything about the bruises I jumped in. After a while everyone was in and we went down to the boat, I didn't get that far, but far enough to see what boat it was. Everyone came up and jj being jj explained what boat it was, sorry don't know how to spell it so yea. We climbed onto the boat and John b took out the anchor, "John b you could die!" I tryed to convince him not to, kie walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Diver down?" "Diver down bro" jj pushed him after. "JJ MAYBANK WHAT THE FUCK" He chuckled at me and walked to the back, I ran over to the front and waited till he came up, it was a minute already and I was passing the boat. He came up and throw a key at me, "OMG JOHN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD KR SOMETHING,and what's this" I sat while looking at the key, I saw a name on the tag and read it "no way it's a motel key guys come on let's go there" I said as John b got into the boat, everyone agreed and pope drove there. "Wow this place got hit worst then us" "is this a motel or meth lad?" "You be the judge of that" I chuckled at his comeback. Of course the two idiots got pick to go up "wait John b can I come please I'm bored and I have read already!?" "Ugh fine but stay behind us" "yay thanks bro" I hopped out and watched as kie gave him the key, me and jj chuckled, we walked up the stair, I walked behind them. "Oh coke on kie was like 'give me that John d already'" I chuckled at his face expression, we got to the room "housekeeping" I couldn't hold it in so I laughed. "Give me the key" he gave me the key and I opened the door "check the bags" we did what John b said. I went into the bathroom and checked my bruises hoping neither of the boys would come in, I started to tear up as Jj came in and smirked "what?" "Nothing lee-bee" I laughed "alright Maybank" he chuckled and went through the bags in there as aI walked out. I looked at a piece of paper with a code on it, I went to the safe and punched the numbers in "six one six six six six" the safe open and I called the boys, Jj immediately went towards the gun and the money. "Leah take a picture" I laughed and grabbed my phone and took a picture. I was thinking when my thoughts got intruped by a sound by the window, I went there and pope and kie were mouthing "cops!" "Shit jj John b cops!" I was panicking for my life and we slipped out of the window on the league. I was pushed against Jj and was moving, I heard him groaning and heard a cop coming towards the window so I pushed farther into Jj and he groaned harder "shhhhh Jj" he tried to stay quiet but I kept moving, "god dam it stop moving Leah" I looked at him and stopped and heard the cop "all clear let's go" I sighed and jumped down while kie smirked at me "what kie?" "Nothing but we need to talk when we get back k?" "K". We were driving when someone asked "fine anything?" "Fine anything? Yes yes we did" as he pulled out the gun and a stack of money, I just looked at him and sighed same old Jj for ya everyone was yelling at him when I was sitting there whimpering kinda quietly and soon was feeling dizzy "uh guys I fe...el dizzy" I passed out and fell into Jj arms. The last thing I remember was John b calling my name and Jj trying to wake me up, I woke up to John b sitting next to me"holy shit Leah are you ok?!" "Huh oh yea I'm kinda hungry and kie said something about talking to me?" I got up and started to walk but fell "shut ow" John b rushed over and helped me walk to the kitchen. I got to the cadint to fine food, "dude there's like nothing here! Come on!" He sighed and went to get kie "kie Leah wants you!" "Right coming" she called back, I saw her walk to me and we went into my room. "So yesterday you said we needed to talk so talk" " ok so you know boys have there thing" "yea?" I getting super uncomfortable "go on" "and when there thing gets 'hard' and they get a boomer" I started to gag "yea and your point this is really disgusting" "when they get a boomer that means they like you Leah" I looked at her confused "so your saying that he got a boomer from me?!" "Mhm" I looked kinda weirder out, yes yes yessssss omg wait maybe he does like me but probably not. "K thanks now I'm gonna try to fine food" she nodded and we went out of the room, I went to the frigid and found yogurt "uh this will do" I took it out and got a spoon. I ate it then went outside "hey guys" everyone looked at me and Jj smiled "you ok lee-bee" "been better" he chuckled "so what are we doing today?" "You have school" "ugh John b please can I not go today?!" "No now get ready Jj is taking you today" I sighed and went to get ready. I put on a blue crop top and ripped jeans "ready! You ready Jj?" He nodded and we went to his motorcycle, I rapped my arms around his waist and we were off.