Six

As y'all were walking you could see rafe coming over "Jj" you said quietly, he didn't reply "Jj!" I said louder but still whispering "what?" I made him turn his head but stopped midway to seem rafe walking towards us. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in front of him, I started shaking feeling like when I was with my mother "shh shhhh your fine I got ya if he tries to take you run to the boat and get John b and the crew I'll be fine" he said into my ear as I nodded "ok j" he took his hands off of my waist and rafe came in front of me "hey babe, pouge" he smirked at me then glared at Jj "I came for my girlfriend" "yea sorry no we have plans with her brother and everyone" rafe grabbed my wrist "change of plans" he started to pull me but before jj could get hands on me. "Rafe stop your hurting me, rafe stop!" He kept walking and pushed me in a car I heard jj scream my name and try to get to the car but he drove off , I balled up into a ball and kept shaking thinking of what he might do. What is he going to do, is he going to lock me up, tell me to never see my brother again or he'll kill him, never see jj again, I started crying at the thought of losing Jj.

~JJ pov~
I ran to John b and pope trying to get the boat started, "JOHN B POPE I NEED YOUR HELP!" they looked at me in confusion "what do you need help with now jj? Drugs?beer?oh where's Leah?" John be asked scoffing at me "that's the point I DONT KNOW" John b stopped what he was doing and looked at me "what do you mean you don't know Jj! She was with you last!!!!WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SISTER?!" I was trying to hold back tears and trying to keep my promise, I couldn't "rafe, he made her become boyfriend and girlfriend or he would kill us, so she said yes, she was trying to save us and now he took her" shit good job Jj she's never going to trust you again.

~Leah pov~
We got to his house to see a party, "w-why are we here rafe?" I asked while still shaking "well partying what else, now come on I'll get you clothes from my sisters room" I nodded as I followed him inside, I got a huge headache right when we walked in,he took my wrist and took me upstairs and throw me some clothes. "Put them on and ack like we love each other or click dead Kay?" I nodded and went into the bathroom, I put on a black crop top the covered my belly just prefect and some black ripped jeans, I walked out to see rafe check me out, I rolled my eyes as we walked out. I felt eyes on me, we had to hold hands he lead me to the kitchen "here take the beer" "oh sorry I don't drink" "drink it now" he pushed the drink to you as you hesitant took it and took a sip, you gaged "ugh yall drink this?" He glared at me making me take one more sip and pulled me out to the back yard. After an hour he finally left me alone and went off to his buddy's, ok my time to get out, I started to walk to the fence and jump over I walked slowly for about 10 minutes in till I was out of sight and ran back home. I heard a clatter , I stopped running and walked to the front of the house just to get knocked down and knocked out. I felt water dripping me on, I opened my eyes to see Jj crying, I tried getting up but groaned and fell back down. "Shhhhh shhhh Lee-be your ok just some cuts and bruises ok" I gave him a small smile and nodded "what happen jj where's my brother is he dead? How's kie, pope? Are y'all hurt?" I started to ramble "we're fine ok just get rest I'll get some food for you ok" "I'm not hungry" he sighed "you haven't ate for days" I just nodded "I'm fine ok I'm just going to rest" he nodded and left my side.

~Jj pov~
I left her side and went into the kitchen "hey John b, has Leah been eating?" He look at me confused "I don't know I think but she's been at school and in here room so not sure" I nodded and went back out to Leah, she looked so peaceful sleeping.

~Leah pov~
I woke up to see Jj sleeping right next to me, I giggled "jj wake up" I shaked him and he jerked up "huh?" I laughed "nothing come on let's go um swimming or surfing please?" I gave him puppy eyes and he chuckled "ok swimming go get ready" I jumped up and went to put on my swim suit. I walked out and we ran to the beach, "race ya jj" I laughed and ran into the water I felt someone tackle me, I couldn't breath and tried to get up but kept getting pushed down, I opened my eyes to see............topper and.........rafe they were drowning me while Jj fault kalse. I black out to only hear Jj running into the water and screaming my name, I woke up to Jj and John b whispering about me, "Jj? JohnB? Where are y'all please I need help" they came running in to me trying to get up "don't get up Leah" I nodded and layer back down "what happen last thing I remember was" I paused for a minute and started to tear up, "topper and rafe tried to drown me, those little assholes!" You finally get up and start trying walking but fall into Jj arms "easy there cupcake" "Jj we talk about this you can not call my sister cupcake" he rolled his eyes. I finally got out of his grip and ran outside I looked for my phone and saw that it was 2 in the afternoon "shit" you saw pope and kie drive up they both waved to you but you went to your bike and rode off "really again" you heard John b say. You laughed and kept riding, you felt free, you didn't realize that you were riding in viger 8, you were amazed by all the huge houses and boats, you didn't see a car wreck hat was coming at you, you looked up and pulled to the side and fell off. Someone got out of the car and asked if I was ok, I really didn't hear him but just nodded and got up, I picked up my bike and headed to the beach, when I got to the beach I saw someone holding horses that said 'for sale' I ran down "hi how much is a horse sir?" He looked me "300 bucks mam" I sighed "ok thank you sir" I walked up and rode to the wreak. I walked in "hi I was wondering if you were hiring?" The man turned around "yea yes we are what are you looking for?" "Could I be a server I just need to make money for my brother that's all" "great you can start tomorrow also may I get your name" "mhm it's Leah, Leah rolegect" he nodded as I went outside to ride back home.