Chapter 1 (So this is my life now)

Hello my lovely fans! I'm apologize for the lack of uploads, I've been busy cause this week is exams so I've been quite busy with some stuff, anyways let's get this sh!t started!

I also decided y/n will start out with The Yamato and The Rebellion even Ebony & Ivory but will mainly use The Yamato

================================

Y/n's POV

In a bright flash of light, I woke up in a good size of a bedroom which it had an interesting choice of furniture and bedding to go along with it. I got up from the bed that I was on and looked too see on the bedside table and saw there was a note on it. I grabbed and started too read it.

 I grabbed and started too read it

Dear Y/n,

Hello Y/n, I forgot too say that I also gave you the abilities of Dante and Vergil Sparda of the original series not the reboot,  but your 75% demon instead of 50%. Oh BTW your family even friends will also might gain some demon abilities too, they'll also gain true immortality like you will too. Anyways I hope you like your new life and I hope you'll still be the same person you were when you died

From, the Christian God

Me; well then... HELL FUCKIN YEAH!?! THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THE POWERS OF DANTE AND VERGIL!?! okay I need too calm down! I should try too summon The Yamato or Rebellion.

He starts too focus his demonic energy too summon one of the two weapons, as a bright flash appeared and the Yamato appeared in his left hand.

((Yes I know it's the DMC 5 Yamato, and some people are going too b!tch because it's not the DMC 3 version, look I don't give a flying f^ck it's still the Yamato but more updated version))

Me; "Well then, I guess I'll have too start with Vergil's devil arms and skill set, then I'll move onto Dante's devil arms and skill set, I wonder if I have my own devil trigger... I'm guessing I probably won't or ill have a mix between Vergil's & Dante's. I'll test that theory later on, but for right now I'm going have a look around this place and see what God has given me."

Y/n puts the Yamato on the holster thats on the side of the outfit he had on. He walks downstairs too see what he has in store for him, while walking around he was wondering if demons would appear and attack the furries on this planet, if that would happen he needs too start immediately training and unlocking his DT(Devil Trigger)  but that would have too wait cause his stomach growled.

Me; "well damn, I'm hungry for some food, I guess I could make myself some gourmet grilled cheese and tomato soup, since that's one of the many things I know how too make." He had a knack of cooking and baking he even had the idea of opening a bakery or a food truck. But he wasn't able too do that yet back on his old universe he used too live I'm.

He walks over too the kitchen that was in his apartment too make some of that good ol' grilled cheese. He grabs the cheese, Butter, from the fridge then goes into the pantrey to get bread, tomato soup, after that gets a pan from underneath the island and  starts making some food!

((Seriously I love fuckin grilled cheese in real life that's what I always make when I get home from classes.  Then I work on these amazing stories that I make for you guys, anyways whats your guys favorite quick meal too make when you get home from a long day?)

After making the food and eating it he  goes into the living-room too watch some anime. During that time he was figuring out a strategy for what he was going too do, he going need to slay a lot of demons and kill certain ones too gain the specific devil arms from the series like Beowolf for example. Hours passes by and he noticed it was dark outside and decided too take a shower and go too bed. Thirty minutes later he lays down one the bed.

Me; "this was a crazy day, welp time too sleep" as time passes y/n slowly falls asleep.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

That's all for this chapter everyone! Oh I also made a YouTube channel but that will have my gacha life fnaf & fnia stuff on there, the channel is called "Yang The Tiger" Please go subscribe there and check out the first video on their, See you next chapter!