Prologue ((when I died))

Y/N'S POV

It was a regular day, I was walking home from a hard day of labor. "My life is rough, but I hope it gets better..." He whispered. A screeching sound came towards him then rammed into Y/n killing him within a matter of seconds.

"Ahhhh! What the fuck!?" Y/n shrieked extremely boisterous noise. He jerks up from the ground looking around wildly. "Where in the hell am I at! Wait am I in heaven the place of quote on quote "the most peaceful place".

God; "yes you are my child.... Now it wasn't your time too die so I'll give you a offer of once and a lifetime time"

Me; "whats the offer? If I may guess, I'll be reborn in a world of furries?"

God was speechless and shocked, then looked Y/n dead into the eyes. "How did you know that?"

Me; "just guessed thats all... well I've been reading a bunch of fanfictions like this, God"

God; "oh okay, that's kind of expected, so do you accept my offer young man?"

Me; "yes I do, almighty god"

God smiled then used his powers to send me too the furry planet have dreamed of going too for my whole life.

Me; "hell yeah! Let's go!?!"

Now our main character is being sent too his dream, now I have a few questions too ask y'all?

1) should Y/n have powers like Dante and Vergil?

2) should I make y/n and his lovers, and freinds/family immortal?

3) how should Y/n meet his two moms and their family?

That's all I have too ask! See you later my loyal fans!