"Captiansparklez has joined the realm of mianite"

Captiansparklez P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of sand to passing under me and a pull on my arm.

I slightly open my eye and see a flash of green. My mind instantly goes to; oh no zombie nononono. I slowly sit up , and see five people surrounding me.

"Hello good sir and welcome your face to the world of Mianite" said the zombie looking one with a ringing British accent. "erm uhh hi" I stuttered.

"Hi new guy I am Firefoxx or Sonja" said the one in a fox hoodie. "I'm Tucker" said on that looked like ash kutchum. "I am Tom the one who dragged you onto the beach" said the zombie.
This is all trying to process so fast.
"I am Declan but dec for short and this is champwan" he said and pointed to a guy with a red cloth over his mouth.
"I-I'm Jordan or sparklez " I studdered.
God jordon stop stuttering.

Tom offered me a hand and pulled me up. Might i say his features were... Handsome. He had chocolate brown eyes and electric blue hair. I melted at the sight.
"So sparklez do u remember where you came from"? Sonja questioned. "Uh my tree called jerrys tree. That's about it I guess." I managed to say.

"Ok so your just like the rest of us then. We don't remember much either. We all started out on the beach like you." she said.

TOMS P.O.V
Wow this man looked lovely. His jet black hair, style, the mysterious vibes. Sonja babbled on about how all of us started out and I just stared. Dang.