Hatching Day

(Tsunami's pov) 

Today's my hatching day. Woooooo. She thought sarcasticly. As she got up she looked over and saw Riptide. I can't believe we got married yesterday! I also can't believe I agreed to get my own cave just so I could have Riptide sleep in the same room as me. What if a student walks in on us before we wake up? That would be akward to explain. As she got up she heard riptide yawn. 

"Wow, I thought only us teachers woke up this early."

"When you run an organization like the Talons of Peace, you have to wake up way earlier, so I was sleeping in."

"Ha!"

"Hey, I was wondering, could I get a job here?"

"Talk to the headmaster, oh wait, that's me." She said with a smile, "But how would you run the Talons while working here?"

"I have a person that would love to lead the Talons."

"Ok well sure but you better go and tell the Talons your leaving, and I'll see who wants to leave the school."

"Alright see you later my love."

"Would you quit saying that."

"Fine, only if I get a kiss."

"I didn't think you could do blackmail, but fine." She kissed Riptide for a minute before pulling away.

"See you later." She said as he was about to leave.

"Goodbye, my love." He said right before taking to the sky and flying as fast as he could.

 Riptide is gone now what do I do. She heard the bell ring and she remembered she was still a teacher. She ran off to her class hoping to get there before the students did. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Riptide's pov)

As he reached the Talon's base he realized how close it was to the school. He landed and called a meeting. 

"Alright, I have good news and bad-ish news. The good news is I have gotten married to Princess Tsunami and today is her hatching so I want to do something special for her. The bad-ish news is that I am leaving the Talons of Peace and the new leader is my good friend, Seaweed."

A/N Seaweed is my first drawing of Wof. He is a Rain+Sea.

"So  what we will do is,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tsunami's pov)

I hope he comes back soon. As she said that she heard wing beats. Riptide landed and walked over to her. They hugged before he said,

"I have a suprise for you, follow me. She followed him confused. They came into their bedcave.

"The suprise will be ready soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Riptide's pov)

He heard talonsteps approahing and he stood up. 

"It's ready." They both walked out of their cave and he saw Tsunami's mouth drop. There was streamers and a big banner that said Happy Hatching Day!

"Oh, wow, this is amazing! Thank you!" As he turned over to say your welcome she kissed him. 

"Get a room!" He turned and hissed before kissing Tsunami again.

"Say thank you to them they are the dragons who decorated, I just planned it."

"Thank you to all of you I really appreciate it." When he looked outside he saw it was almost dark.

"We should all go to sleep. Goodbye everydragon." Riptide said sounding tired.

"Bye." The Talons said. After the all left Tsunami told Riptide to follow her. She walked to a new cave with one giant bed.

"Do you like our new room?"

"I love it!"

"Don't get to excited we still have to sleep." They laid down on the bed and fell asleep quickly. 

600 hundred words, Oh My GOSH. THIS IS A RECORD.