Growing up

For every FanWing out there that is reading this as it comes out I'm sorry I take so long to update, I have no excuse, I'm sorry.

(Tsunami's pov)

I can't believe they're already old enough to go to jade mountain.

"I'm so glad I have Ocean in my first class." Tsunami said happily.

"Yes, sadly River is my last."

"See you soon Mom and Dad." Ocean said.

"Bye, remember, in class call us Tsunami and Riptide." Riptide informed (I don't know if informed is the right word.) sense nobody but the DOD and the JW (well, the first one)

"We will." Ocean said while rolling her eyes. Ocean was the sassy talky one while River is mute and rarely gets in trouble. Tsunami walked into her classcave and waited. The first bell sounded and Moon waled into the class.

"Morning, Moon"

"Morning, Tsunami, how's your you-know-whats."

"They're, have you told anyone?"

"No but there is a rumor you have dragonets."

"I need to shut that down now."

"Well you could tell this class right now." The rest of the new JW walked in together and Moon spotted Qibli.

"QIBLI! I didn't think you were actually coming!"

"Well when you told me that sweet message I coul..." Tsunami spotted Ocean and smiled. Ocean looked over and spotted Tsunami. When she did she gasped.

"Everydragon please sit down. I would like to introduce our newest student, Ocean!"

"Hey everydragon." She said.

Now before we begin I know there are rumors that I have dragonets, that is not true."

"Awww." They all said in disappointment.

"Now, let's begin."