PROLOGUE

NO ONE P.O.V

"You lie to me!" His voice was harsh as she yell to her face "I'm trying to protect you!" Lisa argues back, her voice is also loud. "By doing what?! Lying to me?!" Jungkook argues once again.

Their argument was all over the house. Upstairs, Hana is hiding inside her closet. Hugging her knees to her chest as she sobs, silently, listening to those arguments and harsh words between her parents.

"I don't need to live with a liar!" Jungkook says as he grabs the car key and dashes towards the front door. Lisa let out a breath as she covers her face with her palm. Seeing Jungkook dashing out of the house she run after him.

How can it be like this?

"Jungkook, where are you going it's raining outside!" She says as she grabs his arm "I know you're angry but it doesn't have to be like this, we'll talk this out, we both make mistakes." Her voice was cracking but Jungkook don't even look at her.

We were happy.

He pulls his arm away and steps out of the house that he calls home. He went straight to his car, and drive away. Without looking back. A tear slid down, Lisa's cheek as she slowly lean towards the door frame.

Lisa cried as she kneel down beside the door frame.

Hana cried as she hugged the teddy bear tighter in her arms.

Jungkook cried as he drive away at a full-speed not knowing where is he planning to go.

Why is it like this?

•••••

(COMING SOON)

Just want you guys to suffer while waiting, hihihihi 😇

Please comment, vote, and enjoy!