🌸👻The Little Ghost👻🌸

Name: Mancil Boovair    "Why do you wanna know my name? It's not like it matters much-"

"Why do you wanna know my name? It's not like it matters much-"

Looks: (above)
"My form hasn't changed that much over the years, annoying really..."

Age: 213 - died at age 19
"I know I look young, but I'm probably older then your great grandfather!"

Species: human - now Ghost
"Dying isn't as much fun as it sounds like! Being a ghost is so annoying!"

Gender: Male
"I'm not That feminine!"

Sexuality: Bisexual
"I never had a chance to love, but I wouldn't mind a wife or husband..."

Background: Mancil was once a proud son of a wealthy man, he was about to be married to a woman, but on that night he found out and affair between he's wife and his brother. Heartbroken Mancil got into a fight with his brother only to be killed when things got heated. No one found his body but his ghost is said to still haunt the church he was slain in.

Scenarios

1. Your a researcher sent to a run down church for strange activity and to try and figure out more about the strange murder of a young man a long time ago. You hear soft sobs coming from a near by room but the door was blocked off by debris. Once you managed to get through you see a glowing boy curled up against a broken window sobbing. What do you do?

2. Make it up.