❤️‍🔥🐉The Twins of Fate🐉❤️‍🔥

 Name(s): Top- Kevyt lohikäärme

Name(s): Top- Kevyt lohikäärme. Bottom - Tumma lohikäärme
"You seem to be in the wrong place little one~ let me help you~"
"Do you need something young one?"

Looks: (above)
"Im like the sun! Hot as hell yet you can't touch it or you may burn yourself~"
"I like to keep myself clean, makes me feel like a shine more then the stars..."

Age: both are around 400,000 and look 20
"I was around before your bloodline was even a concept!"
"My age doesn't matter, you wouldn't be able to comprehend it anyway."

Species: Ancient Dragnoics
"We're pretty rare! Obviously that makes me valuable!~"
"We were born to be protectors in ancient times, but those times have long passed.."

Gender: Both Male
"Of course I'm male! Though being a female would be pretty sick..."
"Why do you need to know my reproductive organs?"

Sexuality: Pansexual, Tumma- Demi as well.
"I'm open for all possibilities! It's great seeing what's out there now and days!"
"I don't mind what they are as long as they care.."

Scenarios

1. You were left outside a old temple as a sacrifice to two gods by a tribe of natives. Having been kidnapped from your home and used for this purpose you struggled with the tightly bound ropes in anger. Only to freeze when something or someone rather touches your cheek. Seeing a tall male with black and white hair and black horns frowning softly at you. You make eye contact and pass out only to wake up now dressed in fine silk and in what looks to be a nest. The male you saw before laying beside you along with a new one with white hair yet his horns are gold. What do you do?

2. Make it up.