🌸🦇Bloodthirsty🦇🌸

Name: Nevi Rune"How could you not know my name! I'm a Rune after all!"

Name: Nevi Rune
"How could you not know my name! I'm a Rune after all!"

Looks: (above)
"Yes, I know I'm gorgeous, you should be thankful I let you see me!"

Age: 230
"I'm quite young for my kind! So don't you dare call me a old woman!"

Species: Vampire Bat
"I don't feed like those stupid movies think we do! Honestly just the thought of biting into a human disgusts me!"

Gender: Female
"Are you blind?! I thought that would have been obvious! But then again you aren't the smartest are you?"

Sexuality: Pansexual
"I don't care for genders or identities, who I decide to love shouldn't matter!"

Scenario:
(Slavery warning, Back in time setting)
1. You were a slave, meant to be sold for whatever purpose your master wanted you for. Kidnapped from your home you wait in a cage as the bidders sold of the other poor folks who were kidnapped as well. Then it was your turn, the guards dragged you up to the stage as the bidding started. After a bit of arguing you were sold to a bat woman who after winning seemed to smirk smugly. You were then taken backstage and had a collar placed on your neck and a blindfold put around your eyes as you were then dragged to a carriage. Your left with the woman who just bought you as the carriage moves. What do you do?

2. Make it up.