Part 1

Addisons POV-
I woke up and bruises and cuts were all over me cause of my abusive boyfriend. I took my bed clothes off and hopped in the shower. While I was in the shower the cuts hurt so bad which made me quietly scream and my boyfriend Chris he came into the bathroom and screamed for me to be quiet and after he left I let out soft cries in the shower. I finished in the shower and I got dressed and covered all my bruises and cuts and then went to the girls house.

D- hey adds!
A- hey dix! 
D-all the girls out in the pool did you bring a swim suit?
A- uhm no- *Addison starts to panic*
D- it's fine! I have one upstairs here! *she gives her the swim suit*
A- thx I'll go change! *Addison fake smiles at Dixie*

Addisons POV-
I go upstairs to Dixies room and change into the swim suit I look at myself in the mirror and   You can't see the cuts or bruises so I take a big sigh of relief and go back downstairs and go outside to the pool

Dixies POV-
When Addison smiled at me it was a strange smile but I let it be. After she came downstairs with the bathing suit on I tell her to get in the pool and she saids back to me she doesn't want to right now. Now it made me think what is up with Addison Lately she usually loves to go in the pool somethings up. I'm going to talk to her after all the girls leave.

Addisons POV-
I'm worried that Dixie will find out what's happening to me cause I think she's starting to notice. She told me to get in the pool and I said not right now cause I'm worried if I get in the pool all the makeup will wash up from my legs and they could see the bruises and cuts.

N- adds why won't you come in the pool it's so hot right now you need it
A- I'm just not in the mood to *addison smiles at nessa*

Addisons POV-
I was dipping my feet in the water for a sec and Amelie didn't know I didn't want to get wet and Amelia pushed me in the pool and everyone started to laugh and I started to panic. I quickly got out of the pool and gave the girls a death stare and ran inside.

Dixies POV- I was in the pool chilling with the girls and I see Addison just dipping her feet in and then I see Amelie push her in I then began to laugh but then I saw Addison terrified for no reason and she got out of the pool and gave us a death stare before she went inside before she went inside I noticed something i saw a big bruise on her back leg..