Part 4

Addisons POV-
Dixie came over to me and ask if I knew who Bryce was and I said yes, she then said to me "he's the person that can help you with your boyfriend" and I say back "okay". I talk to Bryce about what happened and he gets mad so I try to calm him down and I rub his back. He slowly takes my hand off of me and saids to me and Dixie that he's leaving and I just stand there shock and wondering what he's going to do to him. He then gets off the couch and grabs his jacket and puts on slippers and goes to the car and speeds away.

Bryces POV-
Dixie told me to come over to her so I did and she said that addison was the girl with boyfriend problems and I ask what he's going to her she replies back and saids "this" and Shows me all the bruises and cuts. I start to get mad and she sees it and try's to calm me down but I'm not having it, "why would a man do such a thing to a beautiful girl like that" I say in my head. I then take addisons hand off of me and grab my jacket and put my slippers on and go to my car and I speed away to the address she gave me.

Addisons POV-
30 minutes later bryce isn't back yet and I began to cry. I was so worried what could or what happened to him cause he's not back yet.
I'm still on the couch and tears are still coming down and I hear the door open and I turn my head and it's Bryce he looked ok so I sighed with a big relief. Bryce looks into my eyes and sees that I've been crying so he comes over to me on the couch and hugs me and comforts me.

Bryce has been such a good helper and he's so adorable also I think I'm falling for him but idk if he's falling for me. I really need a guy in my life like this he's so caring and funny and trust worthy and protective that's what i like about him and if im in a relationship I want it just like that but I don't think I'll get one like that cause most men aren't like this only few and a few means Bryce is one of them.

Bryce then starts to cuddle with me and I cuddle back with him. I start playing with his hair and he begins to play with mine also. We then both fall asleep in eachothers arm on accident.