Part 3

Addisons POV-
I woke up in Dixies arms and I check my phone and it's miss calls and text from Chris saying to come home or else, I started to panic cause what if he finds me and if he does it's over for me. I didn't want to wake up Dixie cause she looked so peaceful, so I decided to fall back asleep.

Dixies POV-
It was 10 am and I woke up and Addison was still sleeping but we had plans today cause I was bringing her to sway to meet my boyfriends friend and to just chill there also. I wake up Addison and tell her to get dressed. we both take showers and both get dressed and we put our shoes and purses on us and we head out the door.

Addisons POV-
It was 10am and Dixie woke me up to get ready cause apparently we were going to sway so I can meet some people and just chill there also with her. So I got up from the couch went upstairs and took a shower and got dressed and put on some makeup to look presentable for them. While I was doing my makeup Dixie yelled my name to come downstairs cause we had to go so I finished doing my mascara and went downstairs and put my shoes on and purse and we headed out the door.

A- dix can we go to Starbucks for breakfast please
D- yea sure let me text the boys we'll be a little late
A- ok!

Addisons POV-
While we're driving to sway I asked Dixie if we can go to Starbucks for breakfast cause I was hungry and I was in the mood for it, she said yes and then she text the boys that we were going to be a little late, which I didn't care cause I love Starbucks I would choose it over anything. when we got there dixie ordered me and her a drink and a breakfast sandwich for both of us I then tell Dixie thanks and she saids back your welcome and smiles at me. We got our food and now we're heading to sway.

We got to sway and the house is so huge I say to Dixie and she replies back yea ik, *Dixies starts to laugh* we go to the door and I knock on the door and a boy with black hair, puffy hair, and brown eyes with the cutest dimples ever opens it and I just stand there shock without saying anything. He begans to say "hello" I shyly say hi back and go inside the house.

B- hey cutie what's your name!
A- my name is a- Addison *I say blushing*
B- cute name! My name is Bryce btw nice to meet you! *he smiles at Addison*
A- nice to meet you to Bryce *I smile at Bryce* back*

Bryces POV-
I hear a knock on the door and I believe those are the girls so I open the door to see a brown haired girl with brown eyes standing there. she was so beautiful so I decided to say hello to her and she replied back to me with a shy "hi". We came inside and I decided to talk to her and we had a little conversation. She sounded really nice so we exchanged numbers.

D- adds did you meet Bryce already?
A- yea I did why?
D- he's the person that can help you with your boyfriend
A- oh ok
D- let's go talk to him whats happening to you with him in your life
A- okay.. *I say nervously*
D- Bryce!
B- yea what's up dix!
D- do you remember Addison
B- yea ofc! We were just talking what's up?
D- she's the one who has boyfriend problems
A- dixie! *I slap dixie playfully*
B- oh really! What does he do to you adds?
A- uhm this.. *Addison shows Bryce the bruises and cuts from Chris*
B- oh my.. *Bryce starts to get mad*
A- Bryce w- what's wrong??
B- YOUR BOYFRIEND! WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO YOU!! *Bryce gets even madder*
D- told you he would help you
A- Bryce calm down! Please
B- no! I'm going over his house that's unacceptable! what's his address!
A- *Addison tells Bryce the address*
B- okay bye I'll see you guys later! Bye adds!
A- bye Bryce..