Part 2

Dixies POV-
Before Addison left I saw a big bruise on her back leg no wonder she said she didn't want to get in the pool I said. I quickly got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around me so I wouldn't get the house all wet when I went inside, when I got inside I saw Addison on the couch crying her eyes out. I quickly go to her and let her cry it all out before she wanted to speak about it.

D- adds u ok what's wrong tell me?
A- it's my boyfriend okay *Addison starts to tear up again*
D- what did Chris do?!
A- this *Addison shows Dixie all the cuts and bruises*
D- *dixie stands there shock* that bitch! Adds I'm so sorry you deserve better!
A- yea ik but idk how to get rid of him every time I try to break up with him he hits me..
D- my boyfriends friend can help you with that if it's fine?
A- yea ig

Addisons POV-
Dixie comes over to me and I cry into her arms for awhile without speaking then I finally speak up what's happening to me and she gives me a hug  and tells me her boyfriends friend can help me get rid of my boyfriend and I said back "ok ig" I'm pretty nervous what's going to happen when another boy goes near me and tells him what's up.

After me and Dixie talk she tells all the girls to leave and that we'll do something next time. After the girls leave me and Dixie lay on the couch and put a movie on I then started to get sleepy so I decided to schooch up to Dixie and cuddle with her as a friend cause I really needed it tbh. 30 minutes later I was dead asleep in Dixies arms.

Dixies POV-
I told the girls to leave and we can do something another time cause I wanted to spend time with Addison rn, then me and Addison layed on the couch together and watched a movie I began to noticed that Addison came closer to me and started to cuddle with me, which I mean I didn't mine she really needed all of what she's been thru so I just let her be. 30 minutes later I look at Addison and she's dead asleep in my arms so I decided to turn off the tv and cuddle with her also and I then fell asleep.