Grimmauld Place to Hogsmeade, 1998

1st May, 1998

12 Grimmauld Place

As soon as I got into Grimmauld Place I knew what I had to do. I had to take a shower and get some new clothes and get rid of the stench of the dungeon and Draco's sweat because I don't want the golden trio to know if they were to ever come back to Grimmauld Place.

I could smell that Kreacher was cooking nice stew when I went down the hallway in the lounge room. I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I say but there was no one there. I thought I heard something but maybe it was actually a curse that dad or The Order put on the house.

I saw something slip under the door onto the mat. It was a letter. I opened it up and it was addressed to Cordelia of 12 Grimmauld Place, from L Lovegood. The letter had a wax seal but it had already been opened. I guess Hogwarts had been checking the mail. I guessed Luna must have made it to Hogwarts now but I wondered why. It seemed like a dangerous place. Dementors were guarding the school.

Hello Cordelia,

It's Luna here. I need to tell you something. Here's a love potion. It's for unrequited love.

Recipe of a cure for unrequited love

18 pink or black pearls thigibh into a fine powder

20 sunflower seeds for adoration and dedication

2 petals from a White Lily gu, freshly picked for pure love

A blood sacrifice for pleasure and pain, pricked on the thorn of red or white Hog Roses

The perfume of a Yellow Pansy to always keep me on your meadhon

1 conch shell of water collected from the depths of the sea

Mix ingredients with tea leaves of choice and brew when the tides come in and the moon is full. Can be served hot or cold. One sip for pleasure, two sips for pain, three sips for passion, four sips for death.

You're welcome Cordelia. I look forward to seeing you again in the future if we ever make it out alive!

Regards Of Respect,

Luna

I noticed a few spelling and grammatical errors and underlined them with a pen.

Thigibh - come

Gu - to

Hogs - Hogs/ Meadhon - Meade

R... O... R ? Room of requirements?

Kreacher comes in with a bowl of stew and Cordelia says, "No time to eat, Kreacher. Can you please apparate me into Hogsmead?"

"Why should I apparate you, you filthy mudblood? Rinn mi brot blasda agus a-nis tha thu gu bhith ga thilgeil a-mach? [I made a tasty soup and now you are about to throw it out?]"

"Tha mi duilich, Kreacher, ach feumaidh mi falbh [I'm sorry Kreacher but I have to go]."

"Fine, come on Miss Cordelia. Jump!"

I ran through the portal, landing in Hogsmeade. I heard a siren going off. A kind old man with grey hair popped out in the middle of nowhere. He looked like Dumbledore but less white hair and more grey.

"You look like Gandalf the Great."

"You mean I look like Dumbledore? Anyway, come inside quickly. You must be Luna's friend, Cordelia? I'm Aberforth Dumbledore."

"Nice to meet you Mr Dumbledore."

"Just call me Aberforth."

"Ok Aberforth. I need to get into Hogwarts."

"Why do you want to get into Hogwarts?"

"Well, I have a letter from Luna. I need to meet her in the Room of Requirements. Do you know how I can get into Hogwarts?"

He looks up at the picture of his sister.

"Are you sure, it's not safe there anymore."

"Yes I am sure."

Aberforth looks up at the portrait on the wall of a young girl in a field, "You know what to do." The young girl smiles and walks into a garden, disappearing into the distance.

"There. You will need to go through the picture with that young girl when she returns. That young girl is my sister, Ariana."

"Thank you! Is there any chance you have any food? I'm really hungry. I just want to eat something to get my strength up."

He brings out a glass of butterbeer and a slice of cake. I gulp down the butterbeer and eat the cake almost animalistically. "It's not easy being a half witch and half selkie," I say in between mouthfuls. I don't know when I'm going to eat again.

Aberforth says, "You're what?"

"Yeah, about that..." I explain to Aberforth my background. I skip over Draco. He's asking me questions like, "How did you meet Luna?" I give him my answer. "We met in the first year and we've been friends ever since."

"Nice. Anyway, Ariana has come back with someone. It was nice to meet you Cordelia."

"Nice to meet you too Aberforth."