Misunderstood

Manik Malhotra is university student, he is popular, he plays basketball, class topper, very reserved and arrogant person, never cares about anyone's feelings, he is blunt and bold in speaking. People scared to talk to him. He is university crush, almost all female population admire him for his looks and his attitude.

No body knows that Manik has crush on Nandini, his best friends sister, from years he admires her, she is bubbly, cute intelligent and reserved type. He never gives deeds to him. Even if he speaks his heart out she laughs and says stop joking, he don't know how to make her understand his feelings.

Manik came to Nandini house, his eyes searching to have a glimpse of her, "what are looking for?" Aarav asked
"No one"
"Oooo so looking for some one?"
"Aarav I said no one" his eyes are searching
"She is not in house"
"What? Where did she go this early?"
"She went to her friend Riya house"
"Why?"
"I am not mommy so obviously she won't tell me"
"Aarav if you are not my bestie I would have killed you, can't you take care of your only sister?"
"Wow!!!! Now you know she is my sister? It's a boundary line not to love bestie sister man, Is bro code. Since I don't know from when, you are majnu for her, I should be one to kill you"
"Bro code seriously? Look no one will keep your sister happy as me so.... This is bro code helping me"
"You are sick man, just fuck off"
"No tell me why she had to leave this early?"
"Riya had heart break, that fattu, her boyfriend ditched she is crying so she went to give her shoulder"
"Wow madam ji!!!! Seriously your sister is a one piece, here daily she breaks my heart and now she goes to console someone else heart break. Great" he sulked
"Hahahaha I get so much fun seeing you such."
"Aarav yaar what should I do to make her understand me?"
"Please leave out of your personal issues, common let us go" he stood up. Manik with heavy heart walked with him.

When Manik reached college, they found a circle formed by people, when he peeped he found Nandini beating a guy with her shoe. "No no poor man, he is gone"
"Shit Nandini stop it" Aarav shouted reaching her
"Bhaya stay out of it, this bastard made Riya cry let me kill him"
"Nandini stop he is already injured, come on it's embarrassing"
"What is embarrassing? He ditched her, I am beating him" she said casually
"It's Riya problem Nandini, she can solve and there is no need to be physical punishment, you can talk"
"Bhaya he needs such beatings, now he will stay away from her"
"Ok calm down let us eat, you didn't had breakfast" Manik said
"I am not hungry"
"Nandini relax ok, bechara he is unable to walk"
"Suits him"
"By the way,will you have some sandwiches?"
"No" she with anger left them
"She needs to cool down" Manik said running to her.

"Nandini listen, cool down ok, sit here I will bring a coffee for you"
"Manik please I don't need anything, and why the hell you always irritate me"
"No I am making you cool down"
"By irritating me more"
"No by showing my concern and care"
"Manik not again, please! It's limit now, stop flirting with me, I already said it's so frustrating"
"Nandini I am not flirting, I really care for you"
"Why?"
"Because I love you"
"Manik Malhotra when you such thing so lightly it gets on my nerves."
"Why hell you always take my feelings lightly Nandini?"
"Feelings? Really? Manik you got lots of girls go do that with them they will be happy"
"I want you Nandini"
"Manik I am exhausted please, and never again tell me those things, oneday when you really find a girl that day you will regret your this actions so stop it"
"Nandini how do I make you believe me?"
"You can never" she said going away. Manik kept looking at her. "Chal let us go" Aarav said
"Why she don't believe me Aarav? It hurts yaar, why?" He said with tears
"I shouldn't say this but, I think you should show her instead of saying it"
"Means?"
"You figure it out Manik, I really feel sorry for you as a friend" he patted his back.

Manik is depressed all day. When he is on bed he started thinking about Aarav words, "how to show that I love her? Whatever I do she don't acknowledge it"
Manik got up and started scrolling in room. He didn't get any idea, he checked google, after watching lots of websites he got confused a lot. He slept tired