Protector

Nazar Ali family stays in Lucknow, they are well known raees khandhan, they have a big Hawali, and so many factories. He had three sons. Everything was perfect untill his sons got married.

Nazar sons Aslam, Ahmed and Ansar were all working with him in factories, while working his second son broke his left leg and got it misplaced for life time, so he can't walk properly, he has only daughter sameena , elder one is MD of factory he has one son and one daughter, son Manik and daughter Ameena. last one has only daughter but he left his wife and married another one which lead to death of his wife and this caused Nazar kick him out of family keeping his daughter with him.

Ansar daughter is Nandini, she is just five years and very much attached to her Daddi. After loosing her parents she became lonely and depressed.

Here at house, Aslam wife Naseefa hates Nandini to core, as she became burden to family. She loves sameena a lot and always want her to be her daughter in law her Manik's wife. Things got more complicated when she unknowingly ear dropped the words of Naseefa and told to Daddi which led to fights between her and her husband.

Years passed, Manik is mammas boy, he when completed his school, he is been sent to London to study, here Nandini life became hell. Daily she has to clean house, cook food, look after Daddi. She can't eat or say what she wants too or like to that is how her life is.

Adding to this, Ameena uses Nandini to get whatever she want. Once she want a new dress, so tore Nandini dress and made it Tamasha saying for new dress she tore it wontedly, Naseefa slapped Nandini hard, saying she is wasting all the money, when she was bought new dress Ameena too demanded a new dress which is granted without any fuss.

Nandini never answered any of that she is always been space goat to make things correct for themselves, her own father never visits her but calls her now and then, she could never give him details what is happening with her. This is how her life is.

Naseefa hates Nandini to core, she always felt that she is a bloodsucker of family. Nandini evening innocent and naive always cry but never appose.

Things got most complicated when one day Ameena started dating a boy, and blamed it as Nandini, she is the one who is dating, that day her thaygi hit her black and blue telling she has same genes as her father, and started to search for a rishta. She found a 35 years man who is still unmarried and willing to give some money I return of his bride, Naseefa happily agreed.

Marriage arrangements are going on, Nandini cried begged and even tried to kill herself but nothing worked, in two days her Nikha is been announced.  That night Manik came back from London.  Everyone are excited and surrounded him even Daddi too. Nandini is in her room crying.

Manik is happy coming home and seeing everyone, he hugged everyone and gave them gifts, and asked "where is Nandini?"
His mother face turned red in anger she gritted teeth, and said "she might be sleeping"
"This early?" He is surprised but stood silent.
Manik face fell, but he didn't show it more, Ameena took his total attention, while Naseefa started pairing sameena with Manik already.

Next day morning whole decoration started, that morning Manik left early to collect his Luggage from airport and then he meet his office people, time flew away fast in discussing about starting work. When he reached home it's almost midnight, he found full house decorated, he smiled think his mom must have planned a party for his arrival, when he entered he found sameena in hall studying, both had good conversations, he ate food, "wow food is so tasty, I missed it a lot" he moaned
Sameena smiled both had some more conversations comfortably, sameena is happy, Manik after eating turned to Daddi room and found locked, he is upset he want to see Nandini desperately, and he couldn't even get a glimpse of her, from years he tried to talk to her and see her but never had a chance everytime something or other happened and she never spoke. He is desperate, he missed her a lot.