Chapter 4: Blake

Third Person POV 

Watts: This should do it. 
He said as he tapped a screen while Y/N stood behind him with his arms crossed. 

Y/N: Good. This better not happen again. 
He said with authority. 

Watts: Please, I'm the best scientist Atlas has to offer. 
He scoffs as he typed on the screen. 

Y/N: Then why are you here. Thought you'd be happily sipping tea on a balcony. 
He said as he looked at the scientist. 

Watts: I have my reasons. 
He replied before looking at the unconscious Yang. 

Watts: Done. She shouldn't be able to escape this. 
He said before walking out of the room. 

Y/N: Good. 
He replied as he followed him out of the room. 

Watts: What are you going to do now huh? 
He asked as he looked at the swordsman. 

Y/N: I'm going to go check on the others. 
He replied before walking away from the scientist, going down another hallway. 

THUD 

Y/N: That's great. Don't tell me.
He thought to himself before walking throughout another doorway. 

CLANG 

Y/N snapped his head to the side to see Blake gripping the cell door with her tendrils, her red eyes staring at him as the swordsman gripped his hilt. 

Y/N: Up alr-GAH! He yelled as Blake shot a tendril into his side, blood dripping onto the floor as another tendril slowly crawled through the door

Y/N: Up alr-GAH! 
He yelled as Blake shot a tendril into his side, blood dripping onto the floor as another tendril slowly crawled through the door. 

Y/N: So much trouble for a simple grimmification process. 
He growls angrily before yanking her tendrils, slamming her head into the cell door. 

Blake: Grr. 
She growled before the other tendril wrapped around his other arm. 

Y/N: This process should have been quick. 
He growled louder before yanking the tendrils to his side, forcing her to hit the cell door once more as the door shook. 

SHANK 

Y/N: Ah! 
He yelled in pain before yanking Blake's tendrils to his side once more, knocking the cell door down as she crashed before him. 

Blake quickly looked up at him as she shot multiple tendrils at him. 

SHANK 

Blake grinned as Y/N stood there, blood running down his chest as he gripped his sword. 

Blake: F-Food. 
She muttered as she slowly approached him. 

Approaching the swordsman, Blake slowly opened her mouth as it revealed her sharpen teeth. About to sink her teeth into him, she suddenly felt something pulling her towards him. 

THUD 

Blake: Gah! 
She gasped as she felt Y/N's hand around her throat before being slammed into the ground. 

Blake: Gah! She gasped in pain as she looked at the swordsman, seeing him glare at her

Blake: Gah! 
She gasped in pain as she looked at the swordsman, seeing him glare at her. 

Being pinned to the ground, Blake quickly wrapped her tendrils around his throat as he growled angrily. 

SHANK 

Blake: AHHH! 
She howls in agony as Y/N shoved his sword into her shoulder, impaling it into the ground. 

Y/N: So. Much. Trouble. For The. Damn. Grimmification! 
He yelled before lifting Blake up and slammed her down onto the ground once more, her screams suddenly going quiet. 

Y/N: Finally. 
He groans in pain as he slowly stood up, seeing Blake unconscious on the ground. 

???: Go help Cinder and Emerald. 
A voice said as Y/N turned to see Salem standing at the door. 

Y/N: But mist-

Salem: Did I stutter? Go help those two. 
She ordered as Y/N bowed towards her. 

Y/N: Yes mistress. 
He obeys begrudgingly before walking out of the room as Salem looked at the unconscious grimmified Blake. 

Salem: I wonder what I could do with you and the others while he's away.

Here is chapter 4 of The Grimm's Wrath! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you all think so far? 

What do you all think should happen next?