❄️ B l u s h i n g ❄️

It's hard for me to kiss someone who is so beautiful. I feel like I would break them with my tattered soul. I want them to be forever pure.

❄️❄️❄️

Stephanie merrily walks through the snow to the coffee shop. Humming to an unknown song thinking about the events that occurred yesterday.

She enters though the doorway taking her jacket off, and putting her scarf and gloves on the rack. She kicks her boots on the mat and picks up her phone from her back pocket.

Today she thought she would try something new. Instead of bringing her novel she would read the novel on her phone. She turns around to find him. Lane Williams sitting at her booth.

She starts to frantically look around wondering why.

Why would he sit at her booth?

After three constant months of diagonal seating, now a change?

She decides to go the restroom. She pushed out the doors and stares at herself. She plush her Afro textured curly hair and cleaned her glasses by using the water in the sink to rinse it.

Will he really go for a girl like me? she wondered.

She started to wipe the unnecessary sweat forming on her forehead.

She looked down at her outfit brushing off the imaginary dust. She was wearing a cream sweater and brown leggings topped with brown riding boots as she starts to regret her outfit.

Too simple she thought.

Her sweater showed a ounce of her big bust and the leggings pronounced her curves. She took one last good look at herself and walked out the bathroom doors.

Regrettably, Lane has been staring at the restroom doors for ages. Anxiously, waiting for her return. He sees Stephanie coming out of the bathroom and looks down quickly.

Today, he brought his laptop. Typing away frantically, Stephanie approaches slowly to the table. They both greeted each other with eye contact.

No words were needed.

❄️❄️❄️

Lane loves to look at Stephanie. She's so, beautiful.

Her ebony complexion is just wonderful. The way her curls flows over her beautiful long eyelashes and covers her brown eyes. The way she blows away the curls so she can keep reading is perfect.

The expression on her face when she's focused reading is just adorable. He can't help but smile. She is amazing. The way she tilts her head back when she reads a funny chapter is cute. Her lovely pearly whites when she smiles is enough to make him melt.

Under the table Lane's leg brushes against Stephanie's. Lane looked up blushed. His rosy cheeks set a fire to Stephanie's heart.

Why does he have to be so darn cute she thought. She mustered up a small smile.

The waitress approached, "What would you like today?" "I'll have the Vanilla Bean Frappe please", Stephanie replied. "Cappuccino," Lane said. The waitress writes the order down, nods, then leave. Leaving Lane and Stephanie alone in their own bubble.

Stephanie pulls out her phone and begins to read. She starts to regain focus and is immerse in the book, but she cant help but find eyes looking at her.

She looks up.

She looks up into those lustful olive eyes.

She can't help but stare into them. She wants to stay like this forever. Just looking, yearning, into those wonderful green eyes. A smirk appears on his face. His vibrant pink lips just looked so inviting to her.

Lane can't help but stare. How can so much beauty be in one girl?

Gazing upon Stephaine's face he noticed her eyes, her chocolate eyes matched her ebony skin.

But her eyes, her eyes were no longer looking at his eyes, but her eyes were looking at his lips.

Lane, feeling embarrassed took his bottom lip in and bit it. Stephanie did the same. Then their eyes met again and this time it stayed that way.

The couples stare immensely at each other. Nothing could break this bond.

Seconds, minutes passed by and no eye contact was broken.

It was almost like these two were in their own little world dreaming about happiness of being with one another.

Their hands found each other on the table. Lane's tanned hand engulfed Stephanie's small black hand.

Neither of them broke eye contact. Still engaged Lane stood up from his seat and bend down towards Stephanie. Nothing but heat filled Stephanie's body.

His hot breath inches away from her face causes her to hold her breath. Lane inches forward. Stephanie feels his lips gaze upon hers and then, Lane tilts his head to nudge noses with Stephanie.

Stephanie erupts in laughter, while Lane looks at her in awe. "Why are you laughing?" he asked.

Barley breathing, she pushes out "Its nothing. Its nothing, really".

The drinks arrived at their table. Stephanie placed $4.25 on the table and stood up. "I'll take this to go." She got up, put her jacket, scarf, and gloves on and reappeared back at the table to pick up her Frappe. "Bye" she said. "Bye" he whispered.

Lane watched Stephanie leave. Next time I'll walk her home he thought.

❄️❄️❄️

Please Vote and Comment!