❄️ K i s s i n g ❄️

Just you and me together, forever holding each other. I want to know how you taste so when I'm gone I won't forget you and you won't forget about me.

❄️❄️❄️

The two had became inseparable. Everyday the two would meet up at the corner before entering the coffee shop just to hold hands.

Everyday his warm  hands would intertwine with Stephanie's small chocolate hand. Lane's face would lighten up with a smile that makes Stephanie's heart melt.

Stephanie would lean into him as they walk so she could always hear the constant beating of his heart.

What can I say? The two were infatuated with each other. They were in love.

The small chime ringed as the two entered the shop. They sat down at Stephanie's booth and just staring at each other.

From time to time their fingers would trace each others arms and hands. Their legs would teasingly touch, sending jolts of pleasure to both of them.

Lane sometimes would be a little cheeky and softly lay a hand on Stephanie's thigh. Stephanie would melt to his touch but this particular feeling sent a jolt of desire into her eyes.

His green eyes filled with lust and desire captivated by her deep brown eyes. Their hands found each other on the table, while the two fought mentally for dominance. The air was tense in their region. The two were craving to be one. The two stared at each other's lips wanting to kiss so bad, wanting to show how much love they have for each other. Then it happened.

They both locked lips. Stephanie's hand traced Lane's back while Lane's hands were caressing Stephanie's beautiful face.

Lane's soft lips overtook Stephanie's. His lips were sucking her bottom lip gently while his hands trace circles around her back. Stephanie couldn't contain her breathy moans.

Lane's body froze. She was yearning for him. Lane was turned on by her subsequent moans catering him to carry on. Stephanie couldn't believe he was making her feel this way.

The two pulled apart for air. Stephanie bite her lip and looked down to the table embarrassed while Lane breathlessly stared at her.

Stephanie stood up and kissed his forehead. Lane blushed and grabbed her waist and pulled her into his lap. He took his thumb and softly rubbed it over her lips. Back and forth, up and down, admiring every crease and fold in her plump soft pink lips.

Lane titled Stephanie head and placed soft, tender, kisses along her collarbone. He slowly trailed up to her neck. Stephanie was grabbing on to Lane's collar shirt hoarsely whispering, please. Over and over again.

"Lane, please kiss me." she moaned out.

Lane grabbed her face and delicately brushed his thumb on her chin. Then kissed her tender cheeks.

Stephanie was getting hotter by the second. All she wanted was Lane's soft lips on hers. She stared at those lips. And Lane did the same. None of them moved.

Then Stephanie's small hand caressed his face. She titled her forehead to his and gave him a small peck. Lane's eyes opened and pulled her in. They both devoured each other pressing their forehead together while kissing. Their hands slowly sled into each others hair.

From the moans and little pecks the two keep going. The kiss was long, deep, and, passionate. When to two pulled apart for air Lane couldn't open his eyes for awhile. While, Stephanie was smiling full force.

She hopped out of Lane's lap to return to her seat and smile causally. Lane missed the warmth of her body on him. It took Lane a bit of time to readjust back into reality but when he did he ordered a Vanilla Latte and an Iced Coffee to go.

When the two received their drinks they hurried out of the coffee shop holding hands to a serene place to spend time with each other, alone, in a quiet place.

They both hope that they could be together forever, because the way they make each other feel is unimaginable.

❄️❄️❄️

{A/N: We are getting close to the last chapter:) I hope I didn't kill you. Thank you for staying with me}