༒2 Angels Of Death༒

2
ANGELS OF DEATH

ᜆ ᜄ ᜉᜄ᜔ ᜊ ᜈ᜔ ᜆᜌ᜔

••

ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʳⁱᵍⁱᵈ ᵛⁱᵗᵃˡⁱᵗʸ
ᶜʰᵉʳⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ
ʷᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰᵒʳⁿˢ

••

In the first week of July, at 9:07 am, I was reading a book when I suddenly I had a flashback of Mayari. Two months have passed already and not much has happened. Mom's back in Texas. What if I go back and talk to Mayari since it's evident that I possess some kind of power. Quickly, I took a shower, changed my clothes and prepared to go to Towne Plaza and then I collected my valuables. Of course I didn't forget Cliff, so I prepared rice with dog food on his food bowl. "Cliff. Here boy." And then he came to me. I booped his nose gave him scratches. Then I left home.

Revisting the building felt like a déjà vu. The crazy guard wasn't there. The receptionists at the front desk looked more normal than usual and they didn't even give me a ticket pass. But none of it mattered anymore when I walked my way to the fancy elevator.

As soon as I stepped inside the waiting room, nobody was there. Not even Gabriela. So I went my way into Mayari's office. I opened the doors. It felt unusually different than the first time I stepped inside. Morning light filled the whole office.

"Mayari?" My voice was modulated enough hoping she heard me.

"She's not here. What do I do?" I whispered.

My heart raced out of frustration. I needed to find an answer. But I had no other choice but to go home instead of waiting for something to happen.

"Yes? Looking for somebody?" It was a perfect timing to make me jerk up when a man in a coat and tie carrying a suitcase appeared. I was so startled and I never expected somebody to be there.

"Umm. I was looking for somebody. But she's not present. So... I'll get going." I told the man.

The situation got me anxious to the point I had to walk at a brisk pace just to get where I needed to be. I almost tripped when I came out of the exit.

Eventually, I stopped at the terminal and slowed down.

As soon as I got home, I slumped against the cushions of the couch.
I opened my socials, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, nothing new. In a few minutes I received a text from Seth.

"Hey Mara."

"Oh, hey Seth. What's going on?"

"Wanna come join us? We'll go mountain trekking this week at Kampanero Province. I messaged Carly and she's coming."

"Sure! That'd be fun! I never tried that before. Though it's all of a sudden."

"Good. Get ready on Tuesday. Bring your jacket btw :) I know you'll love it."

"Got it :)"

It's been a long time I haven't watched TV. I felt the remote control right beside me, so I grabbed it and turned it on. Right when it opened, a Korean Drama series was on the channel and I started watching. I don't really like hiking and all but, I guess this will help me get away from the frustration.

Tuesday has arrived. I didn't mind waking up super early if somebody talked about going on a daring adventure. My bag of clothes and toiletries such as hair brush, tissue papers, tooth brush and tooth paste, shampoo and soap, and towel were all neatly prepared.