Chapter 3

Once again as I was about to go into Mirabell's room someone tapped me on the shoulder, this time I clearly saw who it was, "Camilo!" I called.

He ignored me and ran around a corner. I was fast to catch up. "Camilo!" I called again.

Still ignoring me, "Camilo Madrigal, you listen to me right now!" I yelled at him.

He suddenly stopped, and turned around cowering. "Sorry I yelled" I said gingerly. "It's fine" he replied.

"Why do you keep on doing that?" I ask. He just shrugged a pink tinge appearing on his cheeks. "Camilo, just tell me, you can trust me" I tell him.

"Ummmm, you know what, I think I hear my mum calling me, coming mum" Camilo says and rushes off. "Weird" I mutter to myself.

I turn around and I decide to head back to Mirabel room. When I got to her room I knocked and someone said "Come in", Mirabell was on her bed crying with Antonio sitting next to her hugging her.

"Hey Mirabel, are you good?" I asked. She rubbed her eyes and said " I feel like I'm not good enough for this family, abuela always says to leave the important things to people with responsibilities."

I just hugged her tightly. "A very wise person once told me, gift or no gift I am just as special as the rest of my family" I quote.

Mirabel giggles knowing that's what she always says. "I'm hungry" Antonio's whines, "Tonito, how about you go down to eat some food, we'll come down soon, ok" I say to the boy. With that he skips off happily.

"You know y/n, I still really wish I had a gift, abuela would probably be nicer to me," Mirabel sighs. "Everyone is special, your time to shine will come," I tell her.

Hi guys sorry for the extremely short chapter, I just wanted to publish something,

- JJ