Chapter 7

"Mirabel and y/n found Bruno's vision and Mirabel is going to destroy casita and now we're all doomed!" Dolores yelled while covering her ears.

Just then Luisa came in dragging the piano, she let out a groan and fell to the ground crying. Pepa was getting anxious and clouds flooded the room. Antonio's toucans flew around.

Quickly the Guzman's ran out with abuela behind them. "I hate you!" Isabela shouted at Mirabel. "I'm a loser!" Luisa wailed running from the room with Agustine trying to tell her she's not.

Mirabel and I quickly slip out of the room and see some rats with the glowing prophecy pieces. "Y/n come on" Mirabel said, pulling me by the arm.

We see the rats crawling behind a painting and follow them.

We swing the painting to the side and see a huge black hole. "Okay I nominate you to go first" Mirabel says peering into the hole. "Wha-, okay fine" I say.

I hold my breath and go into the hole. Surprisingly it's not a drop. "Mirabel come on it's fine" I called out.

After she climbs in, there is a flash of light and my eyes quickly dart to go look. I see a silhouette of a person, probably Bruno and shout "hey, come back" as the figure starts to run. Mirabel and I are close on it's his tail.

The figure suddenly jumps, I follow close behind. Mirabel is still on the top. Without warning the silhouette jumps over a large gap, I take a deep breath and run and jump, missing completely. I hold onto a wooden pipe and yell for help. Mirabel tries to break the wood she is standing on to get to me.

Suddenly I feel like I'm being pulled. I look up and see Bruno. He says " you're very sweaty. Mirabel suddenly manages to break the boards and falls down on top of me causing us to all fall.

As I hang onto a floorboard for dear life a rat suddenly climbs out of Bruno's sleeve. "Ahhh" I scream letting go. Soon Mirabel and Bruno's head emerge from the fog and I fall down.

After a few seconds of awkward silence Bruno says "bye" and pushes past me and Mirabel. "Wait" Mirabel calls.

We follow him. "Salt" he asks, throwing salt at us, "blehh" I say "sugar" he says throwing sugar.

Hi!!Sorry for the short chapter hope you guys are enjoying it!I'll try to update more soon

Hi!!
Sorry for the short chapter hope you guys are enjoying it!
I'll try to update more soon.

Bye!
-JJ