We're Yours, If You Want Us

Taehyung and Yoongi have been dating for two wonderful years. They've lived together for just under a year. They have two very cute dogs, Yeontan and Holly, and they couldn't be happier.

Except, they both have a secret crush on their best friend Jungkook but neither of them knows the other has a crush on him. It's very stressful for them both, you know? Questioning if they should feel this way about someone who isn't their boyfriend. Does that mean they don't love the other as they thought?

Taehyung decides that he doesn't want to keep a secret from Yoongi because he knows he loves him so much and communication and honesty is best in relationships. He tells Yoongi and cries so hard, apologising over and over, thinking Yoongi might break up with him but Yoongi just hugs him tightly, kisses his forehead, nose and finally his lips and says-

"It's okay baby, I have a crush on him too."

And Tae, he just stares at his Hyung. Shocked. He tries to comprehend what Yoongi just said. Did he hear that right?

"You-you have a crush on him too?" His eyes are wide which makes Yoongi chuckle. Yoongi's always had a soft spot for Taehyung and his many facial expressions.

"Yeah, I realised when we were with him last and it kinda freaked me out." He scratches the back of his neck. "I didn't know how to bring it up cause I thought you'd get upset."

He looks Taehyung in the eyes and all he sees is nothing but love. There's no mistaking the amount of love they have for each other. Taehyung smiles then, he leans forward and plants a chaste kiss on Yoongi's pouty lips.

"It's okay Hyung, it's just a crush. Maybe it'll pass with time."

~~~

A month and a half later and their crushes have not passed. They also no longer think it's just a crush. They talk about it a few times when it feels like it's too hard to be around Jungkook and they agree that they should tell him how they feel. They plan a lovely dinner and think about how they're going to tell him and hope that it doesn't ruin their friendship if he doesn't feel the same. They're sure everything will turn out great though.

Jungkook however, notices the way they've been acting weird around him and assumes maybe they're just over him being around them all the time. Barely letting them have time to themselves lately. So he does the only thing he can think of. He starts to shut them out.

[Taehyung:] Hey Kookie, Hyung is cooking our fave tonight. Wanna join?

Jungkook reads the message but he doesn't reply. He simply puts his phone to sleep and continues his game and when a tear rolls down his cheek, he quickly wipes it away. He misses them so much.

Taehyung and Yoongi try a few more times over the next two weeks to get Jungkook to hang out with them again. They're either left on read or get short replies, usually telling them he's busy. It's so unlike Jungkook to be so shut off from them. Especially when they find out he's still spending time with their other friends and is acting fine around them. That's when Yoongi decides they need a change of plan.

"Taehyungie?" Yoongi wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist from behind as Taehyung washes the last cup in the sink. He nuzzles his nose between his shoulder blades, peppering little kisses to the bare skin. He's shirtless so Yoongi can inhale his scent deeply. Lavender and vanilla. His favourite.

"Hmm." Taehyung smiles to himself. He loves it when his Hyung gets clingy. Drying his hands, he turns around and wraps his arms around Yoongi's shoulders, playing with his blonde hair on the nape of his neck. Yoongi runs his hands up and down Taehyung's back. It's a distracting sight to see Taehyung's bare chest in front of him and he can't help but leave a kiss on his collarbone.