page 4

6 March 2022

6 March 2022

Roses are red, violets are blue. I think I might be loco, but I'm pretty bored.

Don't even ask why I wrote that only belle knows lmao.

But so um, things have been going pretty much the same. Nothing much has really changed? Oh I saw Mark again.

Now that I think about it I see him almost every week. I wonder why. Should I ask? I kinda don't wanna pry though, but I'm curious.

I thought I'd see Dejun with him but he came alone. He would sit and tell me what he's been up to and it's honestly really sweet of him. Some little snippets of the outside world is nice when you're stuck in one place.

But I still wanna so why does he come alone?

A knock on Yue's door distracted her from writing more.

"Come in!" Yue called out, she shut her little book in her hands and placed it on her bed side table.

"Hey hope I'm not interrupting your space," Mark said as he poked his head in.

"Dude you've been coming by so often," Yue rolled her eyes. "Why do you always say that, just come in."

Mark awkwardly rubbed his neck. "I don't know, habit?"

Yue chuckled. "What's the tea today Marko?"

"Do you really have to call me that though?"

"Yes," Yue replied without hesitating. "Now spill."

Mark began talking as Yue listened, occasionally stopping him and asking questions or laughing at something he said. Yue could sit and listen to his stories and Mark could go on telling her everything and anything she wanted to hear.

"Visiting hours are over," a nurse said as she peeked into Yue's room. Yue and Mark both looked at the clock on the wall behind Mark, just adjacent to Yue's bed.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice the time!" Mark said hurriedly as he began grabbing his things. As he swung his bag over his shoulder, Yue couldn't help but notice the plastic bag sticking out with the logo of the hospital printed on it.

"Well see you," Mark smiled. Yue tore her eyes off his bag and smiled back with a nod.

"See you."

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime

gotta love spoiling y'all with sadness <3