page 9

15 March 2022

15 March 2022

When Mark said the flowers were going to be in full bloom today, I didn't dare look out the window in case he was wrong, but when I saw the pink petals fluttering, my hopeful feelings turned into pure joy.

Slipping into her canvas, Yue had a wide smile dancing on her lips. She glanced at the mirror, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

She hurriedly exited the confines of her hospital room, basically rushing down the stairs. Even the nurses had to tell her to slow down - which she did, only to speed up again once she knew the nurse wasn't looking.

Patients around her greeted her like usual, noticing the cheeriness in the girl and her energy higher than usual. As soon as Yue saw the male sitting on one of the couches at the front desk, she felt her mood instantly soaring.

Oh, to be young and in love; to be able to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom.

Yue reached for the male, tapping his shoulder lightly. She smiled brightly as the male turned to face her.

"You ready?" Mark asked. She nodded enthusiastically and linked her arm with his.

"Let's go!"

Mark led her out to the streets, walking past the shop lots to the park full of cherry bloss0ms nearby. Occasionally he looked at the girl beside him, noticing how much more sparkly her dark brown eyes were than usual. Her steps had a little bounce of excitement which made him smile at how cute she was.

"Hey, Yue," Mark suddenly stopped. Yue hummed and looked up at him. "Close your eyes."

"Wha-"

"Just do it." Yue closed her eyes. Mark made sure she had her eye's fully closed before taking her hand in his. "Don't let go okay?"

Yue nodded, still keeping her eyes closed. He led her down the park, wanting her to only see the most beautiful cherry blossoms in the park. When he was content at the scene in front of him, he let go of her hand.

"Mark?"

"Open your eyes," he simply said. Yue did as she was told and her eyes widen at the beautiful pink trees in front of her.

Soft pastels kissed every inch of the park pavement. Petals rode the wind as they fell gracefully upon the ground. Yue was absolutely mesmerized by the scene.

"Do you like it?" Yue nodded.

"I love it."

"I like you, Yue," Mark suddenly blurted out. Yue's eyes widened as she looked at the blushing male beside her, cheeks as pink as the blossom petals falling around him.

"I-" Yue looked down, beginning to feel her cheeks heat up. "I like you too, Mark."

Mark reached for her hand, Yue gladly clasped their hands together and smiled. "You're really pretty, and you're so amazing."

Yue looked up at him and before she could reply, she felt his lips on hers. As she got over the shock, she accepted the kiss and kissed back, melting directly into his arms.

The soft wind blew onto their heated cheeks as they moved away from each other. Yue giggled and the interaction as Mark smiled at her, both silently agreeing that was their best moment they've ever shared with each other.

15 March 2022

I finally saw the cherry blossoms.

I kissed Mark. 

Wishin' on dandelions all of the time
Prayin' to God that one day you'll be mine

Wishin' on dandelions all of the timePrayin' to God that one day you'll be mine

CRYING CRYING CRYING

omggg they kissed ya'llllllll aahhhhhhhhh

took awhile but at least it's here hehe :D yeah okay byes <3