page 5

7 March 2022

7 March 2022

Mondays. Ew.

Not Monday from weeekly though, she's hot.

But Mondays are normally fried rice lunch so I guess that's nice?

Oh, Mark came by yesterday and asked if I wanted to go out. I don't even know if I'm allowed to but apparently, I can?

He said, and I quote 'you wanna go on an adventure?' like boy, I have heart problems do you want me to die early? By belle's mercy, I'm still alive bro.

But anyways apparently he meant he wanted to take me out? Like just a little getaway from the 4 corners of this hospital, a change of scenery.

I'd like that, very much actually.

Yue watched the hours tick away as she waited for the male to come by. It was Thursday afternoon, around 3 pm which was normally the time he'd come bursting in with a grin and maybe some sweets.

Yue remembered him saying something about a bakery down the street that had amazing deals. She noticed him coming in with cookies and pastries every Thursday, so she asked.

"The bakery down the road is really good," he said. "Taeyong hyung once bought us all some pastries while we were practicing for our comeback, and it was so good it became our favorite bakery."

It was really good though, Yue couldn't deny that.

The girl kept glancing between the clock and the door, waiting for the male to burst in at any moment. Time ticked by and it was almost the end of visiting hours.

'Guess he's not coming today.' Yue shrugged away the disappointment.

The hands of the clock showed 6 pm, the end of visiting hours. Yue sighed, pulling out her diary from her side table and getting up from her bed. She walked over to the couch near the window, sitting down and opening to a fresh page.

Just as she was about to begin writing, the door burst open, showing a very out-of-breath male.

"You wanna go out?"

And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

Speed texting 7 people while running to a meeting was fun 😀

Except for the almost tripping part...