PROLOGUE

The voices echoed again and again..the same dream from that's haunting her everyday .  Those dreams, voices and the faces of people whom she had never heard or seen of makes her wonder everyday.  Who Are They?? Why it has to be me, who gets these nightmares everyday??Why do i wake up with tears and a tensed mind every dawn??

"ANDWAEEE!!!" There she goes again, again with those tears and tensed face. " wae wae why does it happen everyday?*wipes her tears* *looks at her pet dog coco who also wakes up due to her screaming*Coco-ya do you also experience them, all those horrible screaming,blood everywhere and witnessing someone dying and the sharp pain in your heart when you wake with tears and tears? *coco barks a no* LOL!!! I must have really  crazy ."

She stretches her body and glances at her clock which shows 3 AM. "Heol!! I have an interview at 10 AM. Gotta go sleep. Goodnight cruel world and Goodnight Coco" with that she falls asleep.

Why does it happen to her alone in this vast universe?? What did she do deserve this cruel life??

Is she alone in this world? No she got lovely boyfriend and pretty best friend. They are her only family she has considered.

Do they know about her nightmares? No 

Whats the reason for the nightmares, the tears and the tensed mind??