Chapter One

Yoongi stands in front of his bed, lace panties laid out in different colours, trying to choose the perfect pair to pack when someone knocks on his door. Panic fills him from head to toe and he quickly shoves the panties under his blankets, not realising he's dropped a pair on the floor. He rushes to open the door only to find Jimin standing there with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Hyung!" Jimin says with his hands held behind his back as he twists from side to side.

"Jimin." Yoongi raises his eyebrows.

"May I come in, Hyung?" Yoongi waits for a few seconds before stepping aside, allowing Jimin to enter his room. He closes the door and goes to his wardrobe to pick out some clothes as Jimin sits on his bed. Yoongi swallows the lump in his throat and prays Jimin doesn't notice his secret beneath his blankets.

He eyes Jimin with narrowed eyes and then clears his throat. "So, what can I do for you?" He notices Jimin wringing his hands. Yoongi thinks he looks nervous.

"Um, well, I wanted to ask for some advice and I didn't know who to ask but then I thought of you," Jimin answers as he looks down at his hands. Yoongi stands in front of his wardrobe, mindlessly flicking through his t-shirts. They're going to Japan in a few days for a week to film for some awards and variety shows. It'll be Valentine's Day while they're there but he's not sure how much spare time they'll have and wants to be prepared, hence, the panties.

"Advice? What kind of advice?" He pulls out a t-shirt, holds it up, and hangs it back up, flicking through the rest.

"Well, you see, I have a crush." Oh? His eyebrows raise again and he looks at Jimin before turning his attention back to his wardrobe.

"You have a crush? On who?" Yoongi chooses a few t-shirts and turns to throw them on his bed and then goes back to searching through his clothes again.

"Ah, I don't know if I should say. At least not yet."

"Hmm, fair enough. So, what exactly do you want to know and how am I supposed to help?" He places his favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans on the bed.

"Don't you have a crush, Hyung? On my Taehyungie?" Jimin asks like it's the most obvious thing. Yoongi freezes with his hand on a jacket and his eyes go wide before he pulls himself together. "Oh, come on Hyung, I see the way you look at him. It's so obvious." Jimin rolls his eyes.

"What?! N-no, I don't have a crush on him!" 'Good one Yoongi. He definitely didn't hear the panic in your voice. Idiot!' Yoongi waits for Jimin to answer but nothing comes. He's almost too scared to turn around when he hears Jimin speak up.

"Um, Hyung?" Yoongi squeezes his eyes shut before turning around, but when he looks at Jimin, his eyes go as wide as possible, freezing in his spot and dropping the jacket to the floor.

"Th-they're not mine!" He blurts out. Jimin is holding up a pair of Yoongi's panties. A pretty royal blue pair with a tiny pearl bead bow on the front.

"Oh," Jimin frowns, "well, that's a shame. You'd look so cute in these."

What?

"What?"

Jimin holds them up, inspecting them. Yoongi feels like he's going to throw up the longer he looks at them. He's finally able to move and rushes to snatch them from Jimin's grasp. He tosses them in his wardrobe, clearing his throat again as he picks his jacket up off the floor.

He's so fucking embarrassed.

"So, who's are they then?" Jimin asks. When Yoongi risks a glance in his direction, he sees the sparkle in Jimin's eyes that matches his dazzling grin. "Who have you been sneaking around with that wears those gorgeous things?" Yoongi doesn't know what comes over him but when he hears Jimin call his panties gorgeous, he can't help but smile to himself.