Chapter Two

The flight to Japan doesn't take them very long. Two and a half hours after they've left Incheon, they're sitting in a private bar in their hotel in Osaka, being handed their room keys. Their manager is answering questions and quickly going over the schedule for the next few days, which seems to be jam-packed, but they do have a couple of free days at the end of the trip. Yoongi glances over at Taehyung, only to find him already looking back at him, and he blushes when Taehyung sends him a wink. He tries to hide his smile with a sweater paw but Jimin, sitting next to him, gives him a knowing look. He really can't wait to spend some one-on-one time with his- boyfriend? Lover? Whatever they are, he just wants to spend some alone time with Taehyung. Maybe even take the next step and confess. If he doesn't chicken out first.

~~~

The day finally comes when the group has a day off from filming to do whatever they want. Luckily for Yoongi and Jimin, Taehyung is busy playing video games with Jungkook before they all go out exploring together. Jimin excitedly knocks on Yoongi's room door, skipping inside when Yoongi opens it to let him in. He shakes his head and chuckles at how bubbly Jimin always seems to be. He is definitely an energizer bunny.

"Are you ready, Hyung?" Jimin asks as he flings himself onto Yoongi's unmade bed, giggling as he bounces a few times.

"Nearly, just need to put my shoes on and grab a jacket," Yoongi replies, heading into his bathroom for one last check-up. He's nervous. Jimin hasn't told him where they're going. He refuses to. He can be annoying like that.

The drive to the mysterious location isn't very far away from the hotel. They take a car more for safety than anything else. Yoongi sits in the back next to Jimin, leg bouncing up and down with nerves. Jimin has assured him that Kang-Dae, their driver and security guard, can be trusted with where they're going.

"It's okay, Hyung. No need to be so nervous." Jimin says with a bright smile on his face.

"Why can't you just tell me where we're going?" Yoongi whines back, "I feel like I'm the side character who's gonna get murdered in a movie."

Jimin snorts and rolls his eyes. "Why are you so dramatic? I thought Jin Hyung was the dramatic one in the group?"

"I can be dramatic too." Yoongi mumbles under his breath.

The car pulls up out the front of some modern looking stores and Jimin pulls his mask up and fixes his beanie into place. Yoongi does the same before being pulled out of the open car door. Jimin practically drags Yoongi, yes, drags him to a pastel pink store with SAKURA in big capital letters on the front above the door. He glances at the window display as they enter the store and has to do a double-take before realising exactly where they are. In the window is a fake sakura tree with two mannequins underneath, one standing and the other sitting on a display box, both are wearing lacy lingerie. Yoongi's eyes go wide and he freezes, grabbing a tight hold of Jimin's hand.

"J-Jimin? Why are we here? What are we doing? What if someone sees us? God, what if the owner tells someone we were here? We'd be fucked!" That's it, Yoongi is in panic mode. All hell is about to break loose and wreck the world. All because they entered a lingerie store. Oh, the scandal that would come from this. He and Jimin will be all over the news, all over Twitter. God, what will their fans think? They'd probably call them perverts and never want anything to do with them again. Would they be kicked out of the group? Of course not, what is he thinking? His rapping is too great for them to lose. The company wouldn't be very happy, especially Bang PD-nim. God, he's like a second father to Yoongi. How can he disappoint the man after all these years?

"Jesus, Hyung, just breathe ok?" Jimin holds Yoongi's shoulders and looks him in the eyes. Why is Jimin so calm about this? Yoongi doesn't understand. "Hyung, I promise it's ok. We're safe here. No one will know we're here and the owner won't tell anyone, she's my friend. We just," Jimin looks around, "we just need to get inside before someone does see us."