3

Rosalie was absolutely losing her mind over just todays events

Rosalie was absolutely losing her mind over just todays events. It had been all of 20 minutes since she had last seen Rick, and that whole time Rosalie had been roaming around the city.

That's also when shit hit the fan.

After awhile, Rose found a shop that was boarded up, while the others have glass broken and the doors were open. Rosalie looked around and saw no one, so she quickly dismounted Nightfall, and pulled her along with her as she got closer to the shop.

"Hello?" The girl questioned the seemingly empty store, only to hear movement inside. Rose gasped and backed up a little, pulling one of her throwing knives. "Hello? Who's there?"

Once Rosalie heard the sound gunshots, she immediately panicked, kicking open the door the rest of the way, and pulling in Nightfall, to find a man she hadn't seen in years.

He was one of her brothers— Merle.

"Holy shit! Merle!?" Rose questioned, while he immediately pointed his gun at her.

"Who are you?" He shouts unreasonably loud, while Rosalie cringed at the sound.

"Given away, shortly after the age of 5?" He didn't say anything, to which Rose rolled her eyes. "It's me, Rosalie, your sister. Now watch my horse for me, I have a friend that needs help."

She rushed, handing her to Merle, and before he could say anything else, Rose ran out the door.

"Rosie—?" Merle finally questioned as he watched his little sister run off toward danger.

Rosalie pulled out her bow and a couple arrows, following the sound of gunshots. Peeking around the corner, she was shocked to see a few straggler walkers all over a tank meanwhile Chocolate was being eaten by at least 20 walkers that weren't surrounding the tank.

"Damn it, Rick." Rose muttered before running back to the shop Merle was in.

"Are there others?" She heaved, running on fumes, but Merle didn't answer. "Damn it Merle. Are there others?"

He shook himself out of his daze. "Uh— yeah."

"Okay, I need the smartest person in your group." She rushed, trying to keep her brother focused. She could tell he was definitely high out of his mind. "One who knows the area, and they need to know how to contact a tank. Now."

"That would be Glenn." He grumbled, looking irritated with the mention of 'Glenn'. "He's obnoxious about it."

"Take me to him." Rose ordered, the two of them climbed on Nightfall and take off.